Has America's view on race relations changed in the past 50 years?

• Yes, race relations have changed, as have our views on them.

We were really at the advent of the Civil Rights movement 50 years ago, so certainly many views have changed, and minorities are now legally equal to whites. Of course, this doesn't mean that they will feel as equal and not be discriminated against by individuals, because I do believe that still happens in our society. However, what I have seen happen on the flip side of all of this is that perhaps some whites are now upset at minorities for getting too much government assistance. So there are certainly still some hostilities felt, and there's still a ways to go.

• Yes it has

I think it may be safe to say that is has changed to some degree at least but how much it has changed is a matter of debate. Maybe most of the people who were living back in the mid sixties are dead or too old to have an effect on race relations.

• It Gets Better With Each Generation

I believe America's view on race relations has changed over the past fifty years. In some ways it is significant, we don't have schools segregated by race, we tend to look down on people who favor a certain race, etc. There is still plenty of room for improvement, but its gotten better over the last fifty years and will doubt improve more over the next fifty.

• Race Relations Have Changed

In the past few years, America's view on race relations have absolutely changed. Our country has become far more tolerable of other races and even homosexuality. Progress still needs to be made, but we're in a far better place than 50 years ago. Most people would agree with these assessments.

• A little bit

I think that America's view on race relations has changed a little bit in the past 50 years. I think things are starting to get better for minorities. We have a black president now, things are integrated, and it is acceptable for interracial relationships to exists. I think there is still some room to grow, but things are looking up.

• Jdbcsj dsjbcisb dejsics

D d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d