Has Anyone Ever Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to Do Look More Like?

Asked by: imabench
  • Yes people have been far even as decided to use even to do look more like

The odds that Anyone has Ever Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to Do Look More Like are scientifically estimated to be 66% probability since the odds of those who do ever been far even as decided to use even to go want to do look more like must be multiplied by the speed of even, which many forget to take into account

• It's just obvious

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

• I have been as far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

Every day, hundreds of new people have been as far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. Since there are 7 million people on earth, there are at least maybe 8,000 people who have been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. In conclusion, yes.
    www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=RDrfE9I8_hs
    www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=dQw4w9WgXcQ

• Because Even to go far as even

As far as I know, anyone ever being wanted to far decide even, in fact going so far as to even go want to do. The look more like anyone ever been even far, so logic stands that most people would be far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like, even when look more like means to be so far as to even decide.

• I Do look more like myself. I'd even say that i even gone that far has decided to use.

I'm pretty sure im not the only one in this case, wich is undenyablee somthing to take in consideration, we cannot be excluded from the society, we just want to look more like.
    Please understand that we has really gone that far and wont hesitate to go further far.

Thanks

• I have been.

In experience of mines, I decided go want decided to look more farther than even like before. After looking, I wanted more been deciding far like want go. Furthermore, I have already been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. For thanks listening.

• You've got to be kidding me.

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

It’s just common sense.

• Just pasting my position from the debate

Of course I tend to agree with pro on this subject. Unfortunately I don't think you will be able to find any debaters to accept the con side of this debate. You see it's already want do even decided that the economical progression is what even. But logically, no one can argue that even do look more like has ever been far. So the opening statements stands. Also with the very scientific source that you provided to back up your statement of has ever been far even, there is no way the con can stand a chance in this debate.

I might accept if you change the resolution to something a little less one sided, like "Like More Look Do to Want Go Even Use to Decided as Even Far Been Ever Has One No". That would make the resolution a little bit more fair, and you could still provide some pretty good arguments for your case

Posted by: TUF
  • Video Game Jargon

Go figure; this nonsense phrase turns out to be stoner video game nonsense, which all the above punks seem to like. This is from the Urban Dictionary.

"
    1. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    940 up, 82 down
    A reply to a thread on 4chan's /v/ board about the Wii game The Conduit. Due to it's complete and utter lack of coherence, and therefore high comedic potential, /v/irgins jumped on it and began to spread it across the rest of 4chan and Youtube. Extensive research has ended with this meaning (from knowyourmeme.Com):
    Original:

“Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Rephrased:

“Has anyone really decided as to even go that far in wanting to do to look more like so?”

Deciphered:

“Has any video game company really taken such measure to make a game so realistic?"
    buy has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? Mugs & shirts
    4chan /v/ /b/ /v/irgin meme
    by lawngiant Jul 13, 2009 add a video

I suspect that these addicted video freaks think it is cool; and in their shallow little minds, it probably is cool; but, they have nothing else to compare it to.

Again little boys, you will someday grow up.

• Common sense dictates no.

First of all, the whole that no has gone far improbable as be. Scientists can't even past can't even it.

Secondly, If you go far as to from rock for are as to be to a jetpack, going as far even as deciding to look even go want to do HALF more BEYOND like can't purpose.

The great philosopher Mick Jagger said, "I accidentally the entire economy". Wise, wise words, damnit.

Lesbi-honest. It just can't happen.

• Probability does not necessarily mean anybody Has Ever Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to Do Look More Like.

Imabench clearly states there is 66%(67%?) chance that at least one person of the world's 7 billion population has ever Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to Do Look More Like. That's little more than a coin flip! Seeing that there has been no recorded phenomena about someone's joy reaching a level so high that people within a certain radius turned into ponies then we cannot conclude that Anyone Has Even Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to Do Look More Like! In addition to all of this, Massive Dump intelligently shows that a whopping 80.65% of people would choose Stroke over Yes or No in his graph. And even more so to all of this, Imabench doesn't even realize that Spongebob doesn't have a rent on his pineapple! You can see in one of the later spongebob episodes that his pineapple house is actually eaten by worms and regrows it using a pineapple seed! Therefore he mad the house himself and has no rent to pay.

I rest my case.

• What d d d d d

Doooooooooo od dododododood dododod dod d d d d d d d ds da ds asd as da sd sa d d asd as d sa d sa d asd s d asda sd as d sa d sa d asd as d asd a sd sda sd s d as dad look more like

• This makes no sense

No I do not agree because this question (is it a question?) does not make any sense at all in the English language. It needs to be more clear and descriptive of what it is asking. It looks as if someone was writing too fast and thinking of multiple questions.

MissInformed says2013-04-21T01:10:01.960
What does this even mean?
MassiveDump says2013-04-22T02:00:31.557
I think maybe it's obvious, sir.
GWL-CPA says2013-04-22T03:13:05.993
Totally mindless immature nonsense! It is totally apropos for this site.
MassiveDump says2013-04-22T03:20:48.527
Gtfo debate newb
GWL-CPA says2013-04-22T12:02:28.820
MassiveDump, you are a little immature FU punk that is most likely stoned too often; you get the GTFO this site AH.

15 year old nothings should not be allowed at this site. I hope you grow up soon; but, you already sound to brain dead from dope for that to happen; I bet your parents are real proud of you.
MassiveDump says2013-04-22T14:44:59.850
False. Clean my entire life, live with both biological parents, calm dafuq down.
MassiveDump says2013-04-22T14:46:54.057
I'm definitely brain dead, that's why my IQ is 139.
imabench says2013-04-22T14:59:59.543
Funny how GWL tells people to get off the site when he's one of the dumbest people on here
MassiveDump says2013-04-22T16:21:17.050
AshtonKutcherBurn.Jpg
Misterscruffles says2013-04-22T18:52:16.120
GWL, if you don't like it here, you're always free to leave.
GWL-CPA says2013-04-22T23:13:41.123
NO, it is fun showing the ignorance of uneducated folks like you kids who post nonsense questions like this one.
imabench says2013-04-22T23:22:48.723
Us kids no a lot more then you think we do gramps, now go to bed, its 730 and if you stay up past 8 then you lose control of your bowels
Misterscruffles says2013-04-23T00:13:08.063
"MassiveDump, you are a little immature FU punk that is most likely stoned too often""NO, it is fun showing the ignorance of uneducated folks like you kids""but, you already sound to brain dead from dope for that to happen;"

"ignorant""immature""uneducated""brain dead" From the guy who can only fling childish invective.
MassiveDump says2013-04-23T02:45:20.060
FALSE. It means none of that. That accusation is silly.
Misterscruffles says2013-04-23T04:09:15.627
You lie, GWL!
GWL-CPA says2013-04-23T14:06:32.570
This post is silly, for little moronic kids that think it is cute.

State the question or whatever this is in normal English; otherwise it is just childish BS.
MassiveDump says2013-04-29T01:23:05.520
What the hell, Gual Dash Kippa? This IS normal English. Put your reading glasses on.