• Yes, any uncontained fire is out of control

I can see the benefits reaped from controlled burns but when it comes to fires that not controlled/contained are only threats to all life in its' path and to the sustainability of such a valuable part of earth. This is simply what I understand the Blue Cut Fire to be - out of control and not contained. It is a no brainer.

• Way out of control!

Oh, yes! It's way out of control. In fact, out of control is an understatement. Wow, it is a fierce one if more than 1,300 firefighters were unable to contain it. It looks like one of those situations that requires some prayers. It needs a true supernatural intervention. I’m just saying.

• Blue Cut wilfire is out of control

More than 82,000 people have been evacuated so far by the Blue Cut wildfire that has also destroyed over 30,000 acres. When a wildfire reaches this massive scale it is impossible to contain it or control it in any way until weather conditions influence the burn rate. For now, it is raging out of control.

• Yes, the Blue Cut Fire is out of control.

Yes, the wildfire at Blue Cut is currently out of control. It has resulted in a declaration of emergency, covers 30,000 acres of land, has forced the evacuation of 80,000 residents in the area, and as of this writing is continuing to grow. I would describe it as somewhat contained, but certainly not under the control of firefighters.