Has Chipotle bounced back one year after its E. coli bacteria health crisis?

• Yes, I eat at Chipotle

Chipotle had a serious health crisis which tarnished their brand but the way they handled it head on requires some respect. I always liked their burritos and I feel assured of their food handling because of the over hall that their practices. Also, I know now they are super diligent because their brand cannot survive another crisis.

• Yes, Chipotle has bounced back.

Yes, Chipotle has done well for itself one year after its E. coli bacteria health crisis. The fact that they are still in business and customers are still eating there shows that they have bounced back after the crisis. They've spent a great deal of effort in working to come back and they seem to have succeeded.

• Yes, decent market performance shows Chipotle going strong.

The CDC declared the Chipotle E. coli outbreak over in February. In response Chipotle stock increased by 4%. Chipotle have been effective in combating the negative impact it had. Although their were reports of illness related to the E. coli outbreak, relatively few people were affected, compared to the number of customers Chipotle has. Had the outbreak affected a great many more people it would likely have had a greater impact on people's decision to eat there.

• No, I don`t think so.

The temperatures are not sufficient to kill bacteria on the food bar. Why go there unless you want to take a chance on getting a life threatening disease. E-coli is as bad as it gets. This means feces contaminated the food. Think about what you are eating. Maybe if they go for a year with no more cases, then maybe then and only then.