• Christmas has become too commercial.

Christmas has become too commercial. Christmas is a religious holiday that marks the birth of Jesus Christ, but the Christmas holiday itself is more about exchanging gifts with friends and family and doesn't publicly celebrate the birth of Christ. Shopping events such as black Friday illustrate the degree of commercialism associated with Christmas.

• Christmas Become Too Commercial

I personally think that Christmas has been given a scent from candles and traditions like bringing in a tree and Santa and stockings and holly and mistletoe aren't Christian ideas!!! I think it is better this way so everyone can celebrate rather than Christian people and everyone has time off to be with their families.

• The commercialization of Christmas has ruined the meaning

By emphasizing gift giving, hot new deals, and the acquiring of material items people have begun to forget the real meaning of Christmas which is celebrating the life of Christ. Children grow up thinking some person named Santa Clause is nice enough to bring them gifts if they are good, while missing the story and point of the Christian holiday.

• the Christmas commercial

I personally agree,Christmas has been given a scent from candles and traditions like bringing in a tree and santa and stockings and holly and mistletoe aren't christian ideas!!! I think it is better this way so everyone can celebrate rather than christian people and everyone has time off to be with their families.

• Not at all

No, I think that a christmas is just the same now as it was twenty years ago, and that not a whole lot about the attitudes and views towards christmas have changed either. I think that christmas is a really good holiday, and brings all of us together for fun.