• Yes because Christmas is not about money.

Christmas is about religion not money unless it is exchanging gifts and it is also about coming together with family/friends and celebrating we should just stop arguing for one day and celebrate birth of Jesus and Christianity B.T.W. I'm only 12 but still what about the 8 & under it is not fair on them because it is teaching them it is all about presents.

• Christmas has become too commercial.

Christmas has become too commercial. Christmas is a religious holiday that marks the birth of Jesus Christ, but the Christmas holiday itself is more about exchanging gifts with friends and family and doesn't publicly celebrate the birth of Christ. Shopping events such as black Friday illustrate the degree of commercialism associated with Christmas.

• Christmas Become Too Commercial

I personally think that Christmas has been given a scent from candles and traditions like bringing in a tree and Santa and stockings and holly and mistletoe aren't Christian ideas!!! I think it is better this way so everyone can celebrate rather than Christian people and everyone has time off to be with their families.

• The commercialization of Christmas has ruined the meaning

By emphasizing gift giving, hot new deals, and the acquiring of material items people have begun to forget the real meaning of Christmas which is celebrating the life of Christ. Children grow up thinking some person named Santa Clause is nice enough to bring them gifts if they are good, while missing the story and point of the Christian holiday.

• the Christmas commercial

I personally agree,Christmas has been given a scent from candles and traditions like bringing in a tree and santa and stockings and holly and mistletoe aren't christian ideas!!! I think it is better this way so everyone can celebrate rather than christian people and everyone has time off to be with their families.

• No i do not things so no no no no no no no no no

Christmas is special for Cristyen like me cos that when jesus was born i do not thing Christmas is getting too commercilised cos people thing it is good to get presonse for other people like Christmas is good cos of people like is so geting together with your family for fun

• Not at all

No, I think that a christmas is just the same now as it was twenty years ago, and that not a whole lot about the attitudes and views towards christmas have changed either. I think that christmas is a really good holiday, and brings all of us together for fun.