• I think so.

We have lost the true meaning of Christmas... Instead, it is just an excuse for retailers to make more money off of us. We are encouraged to eat, drink and buy as much as possible... What has that got to do with Christmas? The way in which they have done this means that we have lost what Christmas means.

• Where is Jesus?

If Jesus is everywhere then why do we need to buy gifts for people just to celebrate him. Celebrate Jesus; not Betty or Billy or Jamie or Sally! If you want to give a gift, give it to someone needy not someone greedy. Have a Merry Happy Thanks 'Mas Everybody

• Bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite

Bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite

• Bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite

• It wasn't the grinch that stole christmas

It seems like I'm today's society no one really cares about the religious side of Christmas and going to church, it's all about getting new technology, make-up and whatever you've had your eyes on for the past 11 months. To me it's like it wasn't the grinch who stole Christmas but us in general

• Loving to Give Not Fun Anymore

I use to love the look of surprise when I gave gifts, many years ago. Now I am being robbed of the joy of giving.........I feel that way anyways. Having a list of what to buy for whomever.........Is not only difficult at my age, but it takes the joy away, as I past by the gift I would have chosen for that particular person.........

• Loving to Give Not Fun Anymore

• Annoying, but not dangerous

I celebrate Christmas as more of a family/gift exchange. I don't really care about "taking Jesus out of Christmas", but it is annoying seeing advertisements in freaking October for Christmas sales. It's Christmas, people will buy gifts. It's not like a lack of advertising will result in nobody buying presents.

• Consumers for Christ

Christmas has become far too commercialized. We are pressured to spawned more and more each year on our loved ones. A sign in the 1985 movie Brazil has always stuck with me. It read,"Consumers for Christ." It has become even more true today. Christmas has become more about,"Keeping up with the Jones'."

• It not be commercilized

Christmas not commercialized. Because, today many people's helping needy people's , care them. On the occasion some people celebrate the eve with orphans,oldage people's , and needles. We purchase many things, I accept. Those things are help others. If we help what we bought then Christmas must be truthful for all of us.Otherwise it must be commercialized.

• It not be commercilized

• It not be commercilized

• Christmas being Commerciallized

Even though I may Not Celebrate Christmas I still Do believe that it has not become too Commerciallized because people still give gifts and still have that feeling to give someone their gratitude or even their love for the gifts that they gave to someone else. I understand that some people just want together gifts but that isn't all of Christmas but that is my opinion and thank you for reading this.