• Yes, it has.

I think that it is very true that feminism has failed the working class section of women in this great nation of ours. It has helped the upper class women get jobs in high positions at large companies, but has not done much to help those at the bottom of things.

• No it has encouraged it and provides women support!

Feminism helps push women to be something in society. We are no longer forced shackled slaves, maids, and 24 hour babysitters. We are free to work and do as we please. We are more confident to go out in the workforce which is great cuz women need jobs. We dont need to stay home. The mom doesnt have to stay home and take care of the kids. And she shouldnt. I dont want to waste my day doing dishes and laundry. I have a life where i can make money and bring home the bacon and pay the bills. Feminism has helped so much in our society, its wonderful to be a part of it.

• Feminism still has a long way to go!

Feminism has not failed working class women, because it CREATED the possibility of a working-class woman. Without feminism women in the workplace would not exist. It's hard to say that feminism has failed working women when it's the only reason those women can work. Keep in mind that this ignores the wage gap, lack of women in STEM fields, workplace harassment, and pressure from society to be both a good worker AND a good mother, two very time-consuming tasks.

• No, feminism hasn't failed the working woman.

To me, feminism is the pushing of boundaries for women who aren't equal to their male peers. While it has been active in he western world, it has enabled women to vote, run in marathons, and even hold high paying jobs. Just look at the CEO of yahoo, she is a single mother and running a vast company that is doing quite well. However, where feminism is not practiced, namely the middle east, we see a shift of power to the male.

• No, it is not responsible for it.

Feminism can not be said to have failed working-class women because I do not believe that feminism has the responsibility to. I believe that feminism was to promote equal rights among women and men. It can supply women with the equal rights, but it is up to the women themselves to go out and make it happen in the workplace for themselves.

• No, feminism hasn't failed working-class women.

No, feminism hasn't failed working-class women. It is my opinion that feminism is a rather large part of how so many women are able to get higher and further up in the work force in today's society. The courage and strength women had to fight for their equality has been noticed and rewarded more and more each year.

• Feminism is all about women

. Feminism is all about women, and what only they can have. Its not about accepting the bad, its about having all the choices for women only and picking and choosing what they and only they decide.
    Draft laws, family laws, the right to be protected by man. The first off a sinking ship. The right to work, work part time and be supported by a husband. The choice on whether or not to have a child and keep it. The right to have men spend their money on them when dating.
    The right to women only gyms and business's. Never giving that choice to a man. The right to more medical issue funds. Women have requested one thing and not started giving in return. Feminism wins

Posted by: zoo