• What we call feminism is really just sexual equality. But there is a fine line between feminism and stereotypical judgments of their male counterparts.

Feminism is not something that is bad or even wrong. It is simply the fight to develop our society more by incorporating women into our idea of ourselves. It is overcoming an obstacle in the human world. But some women tend to think of an Amazon: All men are the same. All men (and boys like me) are stupid brutes who want to own everything in the world, including women. But really, the men that ARE like that are magnified a thousandfold because they stand out so much. Most men are just everyday people who do everyday things and think everyday thoughts, just like women. If a man wants sex, it is not his secret wishes to make you his sex slave, it is just a need to feel pleasure. Oftentimes, sex is beneficial for the woman as well as the man. That is the perfect kind of sex. So I think that women should strive to understand men and vise versa. The key to a thriving social society is for men, women, and others to put aside their differences (there really aren't many) and work together. People can have good relationships with another of the sex or gender that they are attracted to. Relationships come in many different shapes and sizes, just like humans. Not all of them have to be sexual. Thanks for your attention!

• It's going down a dark path.

I think femenism was a great idea. Bring equality to women in society and the work place but in recent years it has gotten a bit out of controll. Where as the original idea was to make men and women equal alot of femenists are now using it to try and become superior to men. This is stupid because the whole cycle will repeat itself. If women become superior to men and start getting benefits in places like jobs and prisons then eventually men will revolt and want to be equal again. Now dont get me wrong, I think women and men shoud be equal but, and I dont mean to sound sexist, but I think that now that women are for the most part equal they now want to 'punish' men for oppresing themcin the past.

• It has definitely gone too far.

There are many people who call themselves "feminists" who simply complain how all men are the same: terrible rapists and murderers who should all be eradicated. Feminism is supposed to be about gender equality for all genders, but these people tarnish the name. Not all feminists are like this, thankfully, but the small amount that are are ruining what feminism is supposed to be for.

• Feminism isn't a good term to use for women's fight of sexual equality.

Look at the word 'feminism' - this is derived from the word 'female', which gives the wrong suggestion about the aims of feminism. Quite literally, the word gives the impression that feminism is based around women solely, whereas sexual egalitarianism is based around the idea of both genders being equal.
    Moreover, feminism today has allowed women to demonize and stereotype men and create stupid rules to defend their gender - i.e. men cannot harm women even in self-defense, which is a direct violation of Article 2 of the 1950 European Convention on Human Rights.

• It definitely has gone too far!

I get that women want to get paid more and get more power than they what they are already getting. However, they shouldn't be nasty towards men, just because they are getting the money and power that they aren't! So yeah, they need to realize that they should try to earn it.

• It has changed, but it cant stop

I don't think there really is a limit, as if it can go "too far".
    But modern day "feminism" has changed in a bad way to focus on different issues rather than just the equality of the genders.
    When in the name of "feminism" people have put down men's rights to promote women's. Or people have valued women's opinions highly more in cases of accused rape or abortion than men's... These are not equal.
    Of course, I believe the 2 genders should legally be treated the same, but not socially. They are equal, but should not and cannot be the same. Equally different.

• Modern, so called, feminism proves that women are bigger liars than men, while they're trying to demonize men

These people calling themselves feminist, both males and females, are behind the concept of rape culture. I prefer to call it properly 'false rape culture' because they're trying to create a culture where false rape accusations are accepted without question.

Why?

Because its a way for a woman to beat-up a man, so to speak, by using her emotions to convince the authorities that she's a victim, thereby using the system to punish the man on her behalf. It's very much like the Salem Witch Hunts where people automatically knew to join in with their own false accusations to help strengthen the false case against the accused.

Saying women never lie about rape is one of the biggest collective lies circulating in western society. And the 1 in 5 women raped on campuses is more like 1 in 50.

Today we're seeing rape and sexual assault allegation can go both ways. We're seeing powerful men confess to this behavior, like Al Franken. But then we see men like Bill Cosby who was clearly setup. Why did he win the only case that went to court and what happened to those 49 other accusers? We even hear about a lawyer recruiting women to make false rape accusations against the President Trump.

False rape accusations are closer to 40%, and obviously climbing, because defense lawyers are seeing a rise in these cases. In fact there are many videos made by lawyers on what to do if you're falsely accused of rape, like these 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PgKdbO6ido, and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8LbUGPh2ig.

Modern feminists are looking for power for women who belong to their 'woman's club' only. They DO NOT support women who are not following the feminist agenda, while embarrassing men who fall for for feminist propaganda. Feminism is now a political movement and no longer a vehicle for social change.

The feminist machine in the media and in politics, both men and women, keep spreading a number of enormous lies that are easily and often debunked.

Like the wage gap where men earn 20% more than women, they simply misinterpret the statics. As soon as you take a closer look you see that it comes down to career and family choices men and women make. Feminist have to keep this claim vague and very general by lumping different categories together and taking the average. But as soon as each category is explained, logic prevails and this 20% wage gap is revealed as a deliberate manipulation of data to fit an agenda. This is one of the many videos that explains the 'pay gap myth' away.
    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=Tv0KbQT1dvc

We could also talk about how feminist oppress men when they shut down men's right groups by making false accusations against them and playing the victim card again.

We could also talk about how they care only about superficial concerns of privileged Western women while ignoring the suffering of women in countries with rape culture, genital mutilation, women aren't even allowed to drive cars.

• Women are leaving feminism.

According to a Vox Poll in 2015, 85% percent of Americans believe in Women's equality but only 18% identify as feminists. You tell me if feminists believe in women's equality when women are leaving feminism in the millions. Feminism teaches blame, weakness, ignorance, and seeks to lynch the right of free speech.

• Can't even spell feminism

You want to know what's out of control? Systematic oppression of anything associated with being 'feminine', obviously including women. It has become largely less overt, which in some cases actually makes it more dangerous. Admittedly, you do have misandrists pretending to be feminists which damages the name of the movement, but ultimately it's quite simple: if you are not a feminist, you are a sexist. What many people don't seem to understand is that some mens rights come under feminism too (although of course the movement is mainly about women because it is women who are more often oppressed by connotations of femininity). For example, the fact that the biggest killer of men under 45 is suicide - this is a campaign taken up by many feminist groups! This is taken up by feminists because a lot of the reason that men feel unable to seek help is because it is seen as a 'feminine' and therefore 'weak' trait to be open about your feelings, be emotional, and ask for help. Obviously this is based on sexist undertones.
    What makes me most sad about this, and tells me that feminism is absolutely still highly necessary, is that the more equality women get, the more misogynists push back. For example, despite the sexist state of society in 1920 you would never have heard of a movement of 'meninists' ! This has happened often throughout history, where a oppressed group gains just a little more rights, and society pushes back in such a huge way that things end up even worse than before. And I think it has been purposely designed this way by the powers that be. Divide and rule, divide and rule.
    I sincerely hope there comes a day when people realise that feminism (the dictionary definition of) ultimately benefits ALL.

Posted by: Fizz
  • Depending on the situation

I believe that there should be equality for everyone and obviously a long time ago women lacked that. Fast forward to 2018 and women have far more rights but still are underpaid in some jobs suggesting technically we aren’t equal. Yet, I do think people forget that men to face social injustice, one example being that during divorce women are always more likely to get the children. I think things such as radical feminism have certainly gone to far but I do believe in eastern societies there is an obvious lack of equality, so much so that young girls are sometimes forced into marriages to much older men and also face genital mutilation. I do believe in feminism and that it hasn’t gone to far but right now I think it’s more important to focus the efforts of inequality to those who really need it. I understand the view that women in western countries still face inequality but to some extent I think we need to think of women who are suffering far worse

• Do you even know what feminism is?

The main idea of feminism is equality for e v e r y o n e. That means equal pay for equal work and it means to end the sexism in our society that both men and women have to face. Once people realize what a feminist truly stands for there will be a real change

• Tradition invites fear..

Why would one want to counter any aims to improve equality be it biological, economic, or cultural? Tradition?....The fact is that men have dominated worldly from past till present time. One is afraid to accept this fact to as to submit to reality. Feminists are fighting to realize their voices heard. Being submissive to the whims of conformity carries no weight. One must take a stand in defiance to inordinate tradition. Cowardice is clinging to tradition. Unlike sexists, feminists are not trying to mistreat men, but rather receive equal compensation, opportunities and treatment. This question invites fear via misconception. One fears for their security, especially those that have it. One never wants to face the possibility of losing it. I don't see you fearing those of the same sex. You need something to blame and that is blatant truth.

• No, it's perfectly fine

Equality has not been achieved yet, and women are just becoming more confident and outspoken. Women are magnificent creatures, and i, as a man, fully support feminism. I'm done I'm just going to waste 23 more words since my thoughts and comments weren't long enough and now I am good.