• Yup. I would have to say it's going that way. I was a liberal then my brain started running my heart and not visa-versa.

I deleted a long paragraph to make it simpler. If your someone they hate like Trump they are nothing but a carbon copy of CNN or the BBC. Otherwise they pander to republicans. The good and bad Republicans. Which kinda sucks. I'm not fond of anti abortion or pushing one religion over the other. Basically all religions are made up nonsense from con artist, mad men, & really insecure control freaks. If this government would stop propping up religious/spiritual lunacy and protecting the brainwashing financial con games called religion we would be more focused on education and facts. This would start spreading the world over leaving Islam to crumble. That's what everybody really wants in the end after all. You can't kill all the Muslims for tons of good reasons, but you can kill what's brainwashing them. Unfortunately the constitution/rights will never be revamped to modern times. Both DNC and GOP will never turn against spirituality/religion. Hollywood will never do their own research (this explains why they think guns never run out of bullets and that they are experts on politics and every issue).

• If anything, FUX YEWS is becoming more conservative!

FOX NEWS Has doubled their efforts to diminish liberalism since Obama took office in 2008. We also can't ignore that FOX NEWS is less reliable than MSNBC NEWS, and that's saying a lot! FOX NEWS will tell you exactly what the right-wing wants them to say, and what they want you to believe.