• Does God even exist?

The question you should be asking yourself if he exist. Many people grew up since young to believe in him (like Santa Claus). I'm a free thinker. Back to the topic, We are all doing this by ourselves. God has nothing to do with it. When god would abandon humanity is when the Earth has no more natural resources, oxygen and overpopulated by Humans and it's already end of the world. I think we should live the life to the fullest.

• This question can only be answered on the basis of feeling, belief and intuition

It is my intuition that God has long since abandoned the human race. He/she/it came to Earth millions of years ago, casually dumped/tossed the seed upon the Earth that formed humanity, and then subsequently went running as fast as he/she/it could to the other side of the Universe (as far away from us as possible). If I was God, why would I want anything to do with the zit/blight/filth/scourge on this planet that is humanity?

• Matthew 21:18-27 trust in prayer?....

" whatever you ask for in prayer with faith you receive". There are many reasons why God has clearly abandoned us. Only God actually DOING SOMETHING would solve or properly answer this problem. No one has answered or can answer that God has not abandoned us with concrete proof. Its all just here say. Excuses like" just have faith in the unseen" or its beyond our understanding is a sick, heartless reply. The bible clearly stated many things. And many of them DONT WORK . This , along with real world life where we cry to God for even the smallest bit of love is left unanswered. If you DO something , it will happen. If you pray in faith, nothing will happen.

• Pokemone go is the reason god has forsaken us

Pokemone go is the first sign of the begininng of the end if those gosh darn pokeymoner keep going neer me im goinyg to pull my ar 14 out and scare em becase they are satanic worshipers n stuff so they must die god help us please kill the homosexuals and pokemone goers pleas..

• Vore exists... God is dead.

If you've ever opened devianart or been to Comic Con, you know that God has left us. The fact that human beings like Jake Paul is proof that whatever God there was has no regard for what happens on Earth. Everything is on fire. I can't do it anymore. Goodbye.

• Begone useless god

God could be crucified again for all I care. He has done nothing very good for me, so I just DAB ON THE HATER YAAHT YEEHT!!!!!

Also Lil Tay richer than all y'all so don get jelly of her flexing. FACTS . . . . . .. . . .

• Fortnite is a bad game

No it really is. Please help me. My brain doesnt working. Every day is pain. I am living proof god has abandoned us. My nama jeff lol. Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol *cough* lil tay flexing *cough* please help me

• God needs to start over with a clean slate.

If you think that God would let this happen to us, you would be insane. People legitimately believe the Earth is flat and that vaccinations cause SIDS. If I created people and they turned into what they have today then I would probably abandon him too, so I don't hate god for that.

• God became man and dwelt among us. He was crucified to make up for our sins.

After doing all of this, God would not abandon humanity. He loves humans so much that he was willing to go through this for all of us. He loves us way to much in order to abandon us. Why do you think God died for us, to save us. And what compels you to write this question. What are some signs that God has abandoned us. If anything God is with us.

• Everything comes from God, because he loves us!

There is no such things as Good or Bad. It's only Pleasant and Unpleasant. All what happens to the humanity are lessons and should be taken as something that comes from God to teach us, so we can become wiser in the future, to walk that road from being "monkey" to "Jesus". We are not as smart as God to understand why certain events happen such as Wars and deaths of the loved ones. But, in my opinion, it all teaches us to love what we currently have and live in the moment.

• God has not abandoned us.

Humanity is abandoning God. When God gave us free will, it was because He wanted us to follow Him of our own desire. You can not force love. By allowing us free will, He is allowing us to make the choice to love Him or not. Because THAT'S how much He loves us. He wants us to willingly love Him. He wants our love for Him to be pure. Destruction, violence, wars, famine, etc, we're NOT part of God's original design. That's what happens when billions of people over the course of many years follow their own free will. The destruction of society, the hate, the evil the world has become is because humanity has abandoned God. God promised never to forsake those that love Him. God keeps His promises. Who else has ever loved you so much that they allowed their only son to DIE for you? Jesus experienced suffering far greater than we do. When He died on the cross He carried the weight of the world on His shoulders. He was accepting the punishment for all of humanities sins. That we could be forgiven. God allows us to go through trials and tribulations to bring us closer to Him. Just like gold has to go through a smelting process to elimate impurities, God allows us to go through hardships in order for us to reach out to Him. When we reach out to Him, He's there . Because He IS there, we grow stronger in our faith, we become more pure in our love for Him. When we do reach out to Him, He is always with us.

• The silly guy

The silly guy does a very good dab, like oh my lord without that dab half of hummanaty would be extinct like oh my lord without the silly guy the wrold would be a much much much worse place then it is now, like the war thats happpening in the east would not happen and everything would be a-ok

• The silly guy

• We still exist

I thought about this a lot lately. If you look around you, all the misery and suffering, the apparent pointless existence of every individual, you would tend to believe God has abandoned us. However, much of the destruction in this world is caused by ourselves. So the fact that God didn't wipe us out yet, as we would truly deserve (at least the majority of us), is a proof that He still cares. We should learn not to hate and abuse each other first of all. It is not God's fault we act as we do.

• If god has abandoned us, humanity would be out of control.

Why would God abandoned us in the first place? Yes humans have ruined the world which he made but if he didn't like if he could have gotten rid of every thing and start fresh. What about all the happy things in life, sure enough if God abandoned us the Lucifer would take control and more then likely enslave us. Plus think about all the unexplained things.

• Humanity is abandoning the idea God

There are many gods and goddesses around the world, and many have lost their place for cult in the present society's. The gods keep on dying, and God is no better then the others.
    As for the question, "Has God abandoned humanity?", I say no, because He was never here.

• It's the other way around

We were given the choice to follow God's will or follow our own will in pursuit of joy and purpose outside God. Like navigating through a forest at night without a light or map, we chose to follow our own will. We essentially said that we don't trust in God's will. We make horrible selfish decisions all in pursuit of what we think will make our own lives better. Then once we think we have found it, we wake up the next day unsatisfied and do it all over again and again for the rest of our lives never obtaining fulfillment leaving pain and suffering in our wake. Now take that example and multiply it by almost 7 billion people plus the remnants left behind by those who have lived on the earth and now are dead. Now you have arrived at the state of the world as you know it. God never promised a painless life of ecstacy to those who do not seek, love, and trust Him above all else. The abandonment we collectively feel from God is due to our decision to do the abandoning, not His.

• No, Humanity has abandoned God

We have let our trash culture, and poor way of life fulfil our own human ignorance, and we have completely lost our mere purpose for life.

Yes, There is something beyond us. Atheists can't accept that. Anyone who believes that we and the universe are the results of random chaos and uncoordinated events is highly ignorant, unintelligent and doesn't understand the chaos theory. Chaos does not produce order. It's like throwing a bowl of soup up into the air, and a horse landing back onto the ground. It's simply not possible. The fine tuning of the universe is even more complex.

steffon66 says2015-08-25T16:45:24.257
What makes you think he was ever here for us? He put the fate of the world in the hands of two people and we all have to suffer for the sins of two people. He created hell and only puts people who dont believe in it instead of criminals. He forgives anyone who believes and never punishes them. I could go on but i dont know how any of it suggests that he was ever here for us. He lets us all suffer for the sins of our parents. "for i the lord god am a jealous god punishing the children for the sins of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me. He allows people and animals to be bought and sold as property and says we have the right to do this. He created our nerves and brains in a way that would make us suffer greatly and then didnt teach us right from wrong making all evil thats done in the name of righteousness his fault. They say god works in mysterious ways. I think people are more mysterious than god in ways as after all this we still believe that he loves us. Now that is mysterious.