Has Jesse Jackson actually done more to strain racial relations in the USA, despite his intent otherwise?

• Made more racism

People who are black in this country and fight for their rights like this man are in fact making more racism for their race. If they would just sit back and wait, they would slowly, and are slowly, becoming more and more accepted by the whites here in this country.

• Jesse Jackson USA

I personally think that Jesse Jackson actually done more to strain racial relations in the USA despite of what his content was. I personally think that Jesse Jackson actually done more to strain racial relations because he wanted to have ideas as well as thoughts about the situation. I personally think that Jesse Jackson actually done more about racial relations.

• Jesse Jackson's efforts

I think Jesse Jackson has done a lot for the African American community and always has good intentions at mind. However, sometimes he carries his passion for equal rights a bit too far whether it be in his actions or words. Those actions do cause some tensions among races, even though that is not his intentions.

• Not A Good Representative

I believe Jesse Jackson has done more to strain racial relations in the United States, despite his intent otherwise. I do not believe he is a particularly good speaker nor do I believe the majority of Americans can identify with him. He has also be known to support extreme agendas. All of these things have done more to harm his initiatives rather than push them forward.

• He is a race baiter.

Yes, Jesse Jackson has actually done more to strain racial relations in the USA, despite his intent otherwise, because he uses race as a bait issue. He does not try to resolve the situation. Rather he encourages people to scream racism and act indignantly. He does not even try to bring people together.