• Technology makes life too easy.

Modern technology has made people lazier in every respect of the word. There are too many conveniences, such as microwave and auto driving that encourages people to desire as little movement possible. In addition, the internet, video games, and TV has created a society of people who not only work sitting down but play sitting down.

• Yes, modern technology has made people lazier in many ways.

I think modern technology has made people much lazier. We have high speed Internet connections that help us get through homework and studies faster than ever before, with the world's information at our finger tips. We use our phones to do our banking from home, order our groceries and have them delivered, then order take out and have it delivered. We have tons more free time to socialize, which we then do in our jammies on a social networking site which we access with our phone.

• Sure It Has

I believe modern technology has made people lazier. I think this is really evident when the power goes out or computer systems go down. While technology certainly has its perks, I believe it is dangerous for us to rely on this technology as much as we do. All it takes is a power outage or a satellite going down to create mass panic.

• Technology has not made people lazier but society has.

Technology has helped people live longer, do different things easier and in many cases helped people continue to live a normal healthy life. Technology is not the reason people have become lazier but society is the problem. We encourage people to use technology instead of doing things for themselves and to communicate instead of seeing a person face to face.

• People Work Longer Than Ever

There used to be a time when people only had to have one parent working and they could support a whole family. Now you have to have 2 parents and you can still barely feed your kids. Technology has cost people their jobs and makes it much harder to get a job these days. While technology can make certain jobs much easier, for the most part it has been a big disappointment to our quality of lives.

GeeWillikers says2014-04-24T06:37:15.743
I guess this all really depends on what technology. In science wise, it has helped alot. In social wise, we stare at a screen for hours.