• Multiculturalism has been a disaster for Europe

Immigration is a great thing, but immigration without integration is not. It is surely for the immigrants who come to us to make the necessary cultural adjustments to fit in with our society, not for us to fit in with their many and varied cultures (they have just one culture to understand, while we would have many). This is not to say that we should force them to abandon their host culture, just that the onus should be on them to learn our language and ways of life and fit in to our society. If they are not encouraged to do this, the results are bad both for the host country and the immigrant - the country because the immigrant is less likely to become as productive within society, and the immigrant because they are less likely to fit in, gain employment and achieve success. This ends up trapping immigrants in ethnic ghettos, often poor, from which they have little hope of getting out. Surely this is unfair for them as well as us, and helps divide us, not bring us together?
    In case you suggest I am being insensitive to immigrants, I am in fact descended from two immigrants. Multiculturalism did not exist in their day, for which I am very grateful otherwise I would likely be a lot worse off than I am today.

• Multiculturalism fails in Europe just as in the US

Because when there is no trust and love the hate . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Europe fails just as the US

No trust, no love creates hate. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -