• Yes, of course.

Because today we live in a society in which spurious realities are manufactured by the media, by governments, by big corporations, by religious groups, political groups…So I ask, in my writing, What is real? Because unceasingly we are bombarded with pseudo-realities manufactured by very sophisticated people using very sophisticated electronic mechanisms. I do not distrust their motives; I distrust their power. They have a lot of it. And it is an astonishing power: that of creating whole universes, universes of the mind. I ought to know.

• I mean probably...

Let me start of with saying that I don't think they keep it from us maliciously. They most likely keep a lot of research private to study and there's probably a large part of it that the public wouldn't find interesting, such as the minutia like details that comes with studying something as vast as the universe. They most likely release the large news stuff, like new planets and signs of (what we recognize as) life.They probably hold back some stuff until it is ready to be released so that they're not letting a bunch of unsubstantiated data out into the public sphere. So, yeah, NASA is probably keeping some stuff from the public but not because they don't want us to know it, more because it the public probably wouldn't care about it/they need to keep studying it.

• Yes, NASA has been keeping things from the public.

NASA is likely to keep some information from the public, because this is what all government agencies do. It's just a matter of what type of secrets. In the case of NASA, this secrets could involve reverse engineering of technology, the missions of certain space flights, or transmissions received here on earth from out in space.

• No, I don't believe NASA keeps too much from the public.

No, I don't think NASA purposely has many secrets. They do keep their technology confidential until it's released, in part because of competition between nations. NASA wants to accomplish something first before other agencies in other nations accomplish it. Other than that, though, NASA likes to let the public know what they're doing. Public support helps this agency keep going.