• No, he has been the exact opposite

In my opinion, President Obama has been more of a lame duck than any president before him. His cornerstone piece of legislation, Obamacare, has been a complete disaster and is constitutionally offensive. His foreign relations have deteriorated to almost nonexistent. Finally, his management of the budget has resulted in more government expenditure than the previous president had in BOTH of his terms in office.

• Obama did not keep promises

As an extreme liberal, I am dissatisfied with the degree to which Obama kept his campaign promises, and would not call him an exemplary president. There are numerous reasons why his incumbency has been better than many presidents that came before, but, to me, an exemplary president is someone who helps the country improve, and who follows through on even his most idealistic visions.