• He gave us Obamacare. Ruined economy. Promised to get better. Never did.

Well, in the last 8 years, we have been under Obama. He seems friendly. Before he became president, we were slowly going into economy failure. When Obama took charge, the economy went down, down, down, down..... Crash. I wonder why that happened... Then, we reelected him cause he promised to pick us up. Help us. Economy went up 00.01 percent. Crashed. I feel like this has happened before...

• Yes, he is trying to instill socialism

Yes, Obama has failed us, just like many people had known he would. He is trying to turn America into a socialist country, and socialism is just plain no good. Look at the Soviet Union and other countries that have tried it. Obama wants the same thing here: government owns and controls everything. He has taken steps to achieve it, and these steps have already hurt people.

• Congress Has Failed Too

Obama hasn't failed us as much as the do-nothing Congress has. Obama is just one person and can only affect policy so much. He's looking out for the poor and needy. Congress is the body currently deadlocked. The House is controlled by Republicans and the Senate is controlled by Democrats. Do the math--Congress is the key to breaking the deadlock, not President Obama.