• Peyton Manning is not as efficient due to his age and his health.

Peyton Manning has lost his edge as a the Denver Broncos quarterback due to his age and his health. Peyton Manning is 39 years old with his increase in years comes the deterioration in his physical health. The physical deterioration has been proven in his performance on the field. He recently was pulled from a recent game and replaced with Brett Favre. He also is currently sitting out due to foot injuries.

• Peyton Manning May have Lost his Edge

Peyton Manning has been losing his groove lately. He suffered injuries recently and may miss games because of it. It is possible that he is getting older and has lost his young energy. Or maybe he just has not been practicing well enough. Regardless of the reason, he is not doing well and the Broncos are not doing well because of it.

• I'm not sure.

I have to admit I don't know much about football so I don't have much of an Opinion on this. I have heard that Peyton Manning is an great player from friends who are football fans. I also heard he won't be playing this week because of an injury he has.

• Payton Manning is stil a great QB

Peyton Manning will always be considered one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time. He has a temporary injury but like most great players he will utilize his down time to train hard, rehab and come back stronger than ever. That is the true test of a champion. He can never be counted out.