Has Sheila Jeffreys harmed LGBT relations with the heterosexual community?

• Sheila is a hero.

If we had more logical thinkers like Sheila in society, we wouldn't have so much patriarchy in the guise of "feminism" , which is the current state of society now. We should all work together abolish the concept of "gender", which pigeonholes everyone into little boxes of behavior, including those who seek so desperately to hang onto the concept.

• No, I do not think one case has made any impact.

No, she has not done a thing to harm the relations that she has with this
    community. I think that she is very smart and knows what she is doing. I
    think that a lot of people need to look up to her and to realize that
    she has done a lot.

• She has not.

Sheila Jeffreys has not harmed LGBT relations with the heterosexual community. It would take a lot more than just one person making some mistakes to hurt the relationship between the two communities. While people may no longer like Sheila, they will still not have a problem with the LGBT community.

• I agree with her.

Sheila Jeffreys has not harmed LGBT relations with the heterosexual community, because I do not disagree with her position. I am straight, but I think Jeffrey's position that the sexual revolution was in a male dominated way, and that it did more to hurt and oppress women than ever before is exactly correct. I respect her as a scholar, regardless of her sexual orientation.

• NOt at all

NO, she has not done a thing to harm the relations that she has with this community. I think that she is very smart and knows what she is doing. I think that a lot of people need to look up to her and to realize that she has done a lot.

• No, Sheila Jeffreys has not harmed LGBT relationships with the heterosexual community.

I do not believe believe the case with Sheila Jeffreys has harmed the relationship with the hetero community and the LGBT community. And the reason for that is because there are a lot of people that are already set on their views regarding LGBT. I do not think one case has made any impact.