Has Silvio Berlusconi's leadership of Italy improved the country?

• Yes, Silvio Berlusconi's leadership has improved the country.

I think that Silvio's Berlusconi's leadership has improved the country of Italy. I think a lot of the main complaints of Silvio's Berlusconi's leadership isn't actually about his practices at his job, but instead about his private life. I think it is easy for some people's viewpoint about an individual to be skewed by their character.

• In Some Ways

Silvio Berlsconi has been cited as improving the country of Italy but it has also been noted that his policy brought on the sluggish economy that Italy is no experiencing. Given that he's teamed with the Northern League Italy may not have seen the last of Silvio Berlusconi, but he also faces charges on tax fraud.

• A strong central

Berlusconi provides a strong central government for Italy. Because Italy was known as not having as much strength in the government as it could, this is a welcome change. Sure, it could lend itself to a dictatorship, but for the most part, Berlusconi is a moral man. Now, if they could just put a term on him into the Italian constitution.

• He was divider.

No, Silvio Berlusconi's leadership of Italy has not improved the country, because he divided the people more than he brought them together. Belusconi formed an alliance with the northern region, and the people in the south felt very put off by that. There were also charges of corruption that did not help the country's reputation.

• Silvio Berlusconi is a liar and a cheat.

Silvio Berlusconi has lied to everyone. I don't say this to make him look bad, he has been convicted of lying in court. Silvio Berlusconi is a thief. I don't say this to make him look bad, he has been convicted of stealing. Among other things, Silvio Berlusconi can be blamed for the current economic crisis that Italy has found itself in.