• Of course it enslaves us!

I waste a lot of my time doing useless things on my phone/computer. Once I turn on my computer, I will spend some hours watching stupid videos on youtube, despite I was just planning to read Wikipedia. If I spent all this wasted time on learning, doing sports or working, I would be a successful man today, but I'm not because I'm addicted of facebook and the Internet. I hate the technology. It has somewhat enslaved me. I wish I was born in XIX century. There were no computers back when.

• Our environment aswell

I add something that has not been said.

Not only has it enslaved many, our Earth has suffered as a result. Few people even care the resources required to make these devices destroy animals, plants, etc. I by no means even cared to I had the privilege to see what's happening with my own eyes.

On top of that the human toll of slavery is taking place; people just don't care "amazing really. It just like the sugar plantations in the past or the cotton.

I guess people are that enslaved by these items they just don't care about people from those areas.

• It is often

Because when we strarted this using of social sites we deeply involved those things and finally we lost our time this leads to our valuble achivements in our life in this way i found this so please don't involve deeply work hard and get good success thank you and keep it up

• It is often

• Nooooooo its not that way

How can you just say it that way ,like the way you are conveying your message to everyone is through tech.Tech were made to use wisely .Its not our fault that you dont know to use it
    get it oo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o!!!

• Yes it does

It has made us lazy. It has made us not work hard. It puts us in the matrix. Humans don't do work with gadgets on hand. It is corrupting our minds. Our future will be torn apart with gadgets. The iPhone has become our free time instead of going outside.

• Gadgets have enslaved us.

Those were the days when a mam needed something for every info and works of his own needs or he needed a friend or someone. Nowadays all he needs is a gadget to literally control his life. Like his monthly expenditure , and his calculations on everything is done by a thing in his pocket his phone. And helps him in various ways and thus literally man became the slaves of gadgets. And life is un imaginable without gadgets.

• Because for every thing man has to depend machine

There was o time when we use of pair of legs for going to near by instead of wheels. Man was self self depended but for asking some thing from one room to other we may now use mobile phones .REALLY GADGETS ENSLAVE HUMAN BEING IN THIS MODERN WORLD OUR LIVES

• The mind itself corrupted and human they themselves. Don't know about it.

The technology now a days can corrupt a human mind without the human knowing that he or she is corrupted by technology. A virtual person also corrupted by technology. Example thing he/she do just by watching drama and anime. He/she trap themselves in a drama or anime and eventually they become something like they watch in their own show without knowing it. The new generation learn thing from just watching the show and they have no morality and care more about themselves.

• Wait for what the future holds. This is nothing to whats coming

One day with only one device you'll do everything. This device will be in our pockets n will hold every detail of our lives. No more keys needed, phone, money, credit cards, registration, ids, etc. And some company in the cloud will hold all your secrets and you'll have to pay them a fee just to keep those secure. Your anonymity will no longer exist for they will sell your details to marketing clouds that will recognize you where you go, so as to sell you their garbage. Then you'll miss the good all days of fumbling in your pocket for your keys, and it will too late for you're their slave.

• Asjdf ddd ddd

D d d d d fdd dd ddd d ddd jksd f j s sd d gj g h h h jhg hjhj jk gd j g h k h h djhk jk k k k jk jk j j j jk jk jk jkj kjk jj j j j j

• No, it frees us if we let it.

Technology up till recently has freed us not to have to find our food and shelter every day and to have freedom to pursue our interests in our leisure time. However, we have to be willing to stop at a certain point and not become a slave to it, which is what threatens us today.

• Man has enslaved technology

Technology is the back upon which all of our collective weight is being born. I think that man has not been enslaved by technology, rather, we have enslaved technology for ourselves. Seriously, look everywhere you go when you leave the house. Monitors and screens and phones all over the place.

• No man was already enslaved

Technology has not enslave man because man was already enslaved by work. All technology does is allow us to do more work quicker. If we didn't have technology we would still be working just as hard but we would be accomplishing a lot less on a daily basis then we do now.

• Technology has not enslaved man.

Technology has improved the life of man, and has not enslaved him. The quality of human life has drastically improved due to technological advances. Communication, transportation, and health care have all advanced due to technology. It's likely that humans will continue to reap the benefits of technology in the decades to come.

• A Dog can bite but NEVER overrule his MASTER

In this era of leading minds, ideas and thoughts which flood the skies, technology acts as a catalyst. It speeds up the reaction of our knowledge and implementation. Who says it made us lazy? Rather more productive and fast.
    Although it has shortened the time taken, yet it does not make us LAZY as they say. I agree to the point that we tend to postpone things but that"s human nature. Gadgets are not very essential. People still do workout, though not as earlier. Games are still in vogue.After all.... " the dog won't overrule his master"

• Technological slavery is not synonymous with dependency.

We are dependent in using these products of technology like cellphones, computers, cars and other things, but we are not too dependent. It does mean that if one day those things are gone that we would no longer survive. Using the aforementioned devices does not make a person lazy, in fact those supplement with his work. In work, for example, where you can finish a task faster compared before the advent these things. This issue is about the difference between dependency and too much dependency.

• They work for us we don't. .

Tools work for our betterment we control them we enslave them to do our work ,they don't .How can we say man is a slave to technology.? The medium through which we are talking is another gift of technology we can talk discuss without using it too it is purely a human choice

• Technology has not enslaved mankind

This is my first post on this site, but

I can completly understand why people can mistake tecnological dependency for technological slavery. What I don't understand is why the idea of technology itself has to be held responsible. Technology isn't a sentient omnipetince for which we must do it's bidding by fear of torture or death.
    Man is ultimately responsible for creating technology, and in some cases, designing certain types of media for the sole purpose of practicing the age old "hook, line, and sinker."
    Also, as a sidenote, what the hell is up with the spelling in a bunch of these posts? There's a spell check button literally below the text box.
    We the people making to do so

Laziness of students and professionals were made by none other than us. We instructed them to use calculator for big calculations to save time but not to be addicted. People find them more comfortable with electronic communication than peer-communication which will help them to interact with persons more easily. Moreover, learning became viable to all sort of people throughout the world.
    We have a choice to how much we should be dependent on technology.

Technology entices us because it provides convenience, and simplifies tasks, makes our lives easier. Instinctively, we have a tendency to use it, and often, we become addicted to it. However, we always have a choice to steer away from those addictions by doing things the traditional way. There is no restrictions whatever that binds us to technology. All along, we are free to decide how we live our lives, in this case to be less or even independent of technology.
    Technological slavery is not synonymous with dependency.

We are dependent in using these products of technology like cellphones, computers, cars and other things, but we are not too dependent. It does mean that if one day those things are gone that we would no longer survive. Using the aforementioned devices does not make a person lazy, in fact those supplement with his work. In work, for example, where you can finish a task faster compared before the advent these things. This issue is about the difference between dependency and too much dependency.A Dog can bite but NEVER overrule his MASTER

• This is my first post on this site, but