Has teenage violence in the United Kingdom decreased since the beginning of Operation Blunt 2?

• Violence has decreased in the UK

Yes, I agree that the violence in the United Kingdom has decreased since the beginning of Operation Blunt 2. The reports that reflect the numbers since the operation has started reflect the decrease in teen violence. I believe if the operation continues the violence will continue to decrease since the numbers show that in one single year the violence decrease by more than 10%!

• Yes it has.

The teenage violence in the United Kingdom has decreased since the beginning of Operation Blunt 2. There are hard facts and numbers that show the since Operation Blunt 2 has started, there has been a major decrease in the violence amongst teenagers. Operation Blunt 2 in my opinion will continue to decrease the violence.

• Yes I think so.

I think it might have, it is hard to say as I do not live in that country. From the outside it looks like they have had less teenage violence though and that they are doing very well for themselves. It is great to keep teens safe and the citizens safe.

• Collecting Knives Reduces Deaths

The London police say it's working as knife crime dropped 11 percent after just one year. More than 5,000 knives were collected and 10,000 arrests made. Yes, the arrests are arduous and burden the criminal justice system. However, if even one life is saved due the Operation Blunt 2, authorities can call the measure a success because no amount of money can bring a loved one back from the dead.

• No, it hasn't made a difference.

No, teenage violence in the United Kingdom has not decreased since the beginning of Operation Blunt 2, because violence rates have remained the same as before and after the effort. There was one very sad story from the United Kingdom where a teenager stole a young man's phone while he was bleeding. Statistics can be manipulated, but the truth is that violence rates have not changed.