Has the Eastern Orthodoxy church been secretly at work disrupting rebel operations in Iraq and Afghanistan in the interest of advancing a Christian state in those nations?

• No! It is asinine to suggest such!

This question is so asinine, I can't believe I see it! If a person knows anything about the region, one knows Christians are in a decided minority; a "Christian state" would be an impossibility. Fanatically ignorant Muslims are massacring Christians in Iraq and Syria, it is against the law to practice any religion other than Islam in Saudia Arabia ... This is akin to asking if Zoroastrians are secretly trying to make the US a Zoroastrian state ...

• Not at all

I don't think that Eastern Orthodoxy church has been trying to advance a Christian state in Iraq or Afghanistan. These countries are so ideologically tied to their tribal culture that any sort of disruption of rebel operations wouldn't really do anything. I don't think that they have some covert agenda.

• I don't think so

I'm sure that as with all churches, the Eastern Orthodox church would love to advance a Christian state in those nations. However, the main culture of the Eastern Orthodox church in those regions seems to be a conservative one. There is a long tradition of Christian churches in both Iran and Afghanistan, but they don't seem to be an established power capable of disrupting rebel operations.

• No, I think they haven't

I think the reach on this one is far outside of what really is going on. I don't think the Christian state wants anything to do with these nations. The people need religion,but to think they are there to advance their own political standpoint, is just silly. The opposite is more likely happening.

• They don't have an agenda.

No, the Eastern Orthodoxy church has not been secretly at work disrupting rebel operations in Iraq and Afghanistan in the interest of advancing a Christian state in those nations, because the Christian church never has a political agenda. The Eastern Orthodoxy church only wants people to fear God and practice their religion, nothing more.

• No, the Eastern Orthodoxy church as not been manipulating foreign affairs for Christian benefits.

I do not think that the Eastern Orthodoxy church has been secretly working to disrupt rebel operations in Iraq and Afghanistan to advance a Christian state. There is no evidence to prove such a thing is happening in those countries and that the church is guilty of doing those acts.