Has the federal government done enough to create jobs?

• Yes, but it can do more.

Yes, the federal government has done enough to create jobs, and the job rates have proven that to be true, but Congress can do more in the way of not allowing large companies to outsource jobs to foreign countries, NOT because I am opposed to foreign workers, but because I am opposed to greed by huge companies at the expense of unemployed American workers.

• Yes, but more can still be done.

The federal government has taken steps to create jobs, and has done enough, and has produced a slow climb toward a positive outcome, but I believe that Congress can do more in the way of cracking down on big companies and not allowing them to outsource what can be produced in our own country; not because I'm against foreign workers, but because I am against the greed created by large companies who grab all the profits at the expense of unemployed American workers.

• The federal government has not done enough to create new jobs for their country.

The federal government is lacking in action when it comes to creating new jobs for the economy to help the country thrive. There are too many stipulations when it comes to how businesses work which can prevent local growth and force businesses to outsource. The economy's unemployment rate is way too high right now. The federal government needs to step up and allow new companies to plant roots here while other companies continue to expand.

• No the federal government has not done enough to create jobs

No, I do not believe that the government has done enough to create jobs. I think that the government should employ more people, which would in turn help the economy recover. The federal government has the money and resources to employ more people and should create newer jobs so that the unemployment rate would start to drop.

• Not enough has been done to create jobs.

No, I don't think that the federal government has done enough to create jobs. There is so much unemployment in this country (this is especially true for my state). I think that the government has done some things, but there are still many people out there without a job, so more definitely needs to be done.