Has the gap between the rich and poor become too big?

• Yes It Has

I believe the gap between the rich and the poor has become too big. I don't understand why we've allowed this trend to continue when so many people are being paid far too little, while a tiny fraction of the population gets the majority of the money. These people aren't special, they don't deserve all the money, their fortunes were built on others hard work.

• Yes it has

yes, the gap between the rich and the poor is starting go grow to big. I think that it needs to change so that there is a bigger middle class than there is today. I think that the middle class is the people that run this country through things like construction.

• Rich And Poor

i personally think that gap between the rich and the poor has not become too big, because the government only makes it worse when they try to mandate income equality. There will always be the poor among us. It says so in the Bible. We cannot fix the income gap. People should keep what they earn.

• The rich keep getting richer

Yes, I do believe that the gap between the rich and the poor is too big. As a matter of fact it is only becoming bigger. The rich are becoming richer while the poor are going the complete opposite direction. It is a shame that laws protect the money of those that have the most,but it damages those that have little to none. There may not be room to turn back.

• It will always exist.

No, the gap between the rich and the poor has not become too big, because the government only makes it worse when they try to mandate income equality. There will always be the poor among us. It says so in the Bible. We cannot fix the income gap. People should keep what they earn.