Has the global economy fully recovered from the Great Recession?

• Tthe global economy has not fully recovered from the Great Recession.

It is clear that the global economy has not fully recovered from the Great Recession. Unemployment in America is still high, and it is even worse in Europe. Although the stock market has recovered, normal Americans are still feeling the pressure from the economic meltdown. It will take a long time for the economy to recover.

• No it has not

No, I do not think that the global economy has recovered from the Great Recession since unemployment is still so high and many people looking for work. There are also too many people still needing government assistance, so I think more needs to be done to recover from the Great Recession.

• Recession Was Planned

I do not believe the global economy has fully recovered from the Great Recession. I believe the recession was planned by big banks so they and other large corporations could take money from the masses and it worked. At the rate things are going, I feel as though we slipping into an even bigger economic depression.

• No, unemployment is still high.

No, the global economy has not fully recovered from the Great Recession, because many people are still either underemployed or unemployed completely. There are still economic crises around the world, such as in Greece. In the United States, party leaders have adjusted unemployment figures so that the numbers do not look so high. But the truth is that we have not recovered.

• No, recovery is not complete.

If you look at the major first world countries of the world, such as the United States and those in Europe, then you see that there is still a great deal of unemployment, economic inequality, housing issues, and political unrest. We are far from being able to say that the global economy has recovered.