• LGBTQ+'s have gone backwards

Look, I support gays, lesbians, bisexuals, pansexuals, etc. My two best friends are both lesbians and it doesn't faze me. I love them for who they are, not who they date. Of course I want marriage legalised because people deserve to love, marry and be with whoever they want.
    However, when I see things that are out-there support for gays then something about heterosexuals, it's always mocking straight people. The gay community saying that heterosexuals are "boring" or "un-colourful", are we back to where we were? Judging people for who they love? What happened to equality? When did we bring back the negative labels? Come on, guys! I fully support you; you can date whoever you want and I will not judge you for it. But, do you really need to mock the fact that I am a girl who likes guys? I'm not "old-fashioned" or "boring". I choose to love a man and I should not be mocked for it. You choose to love a girl or guy or someone, do you see me mocking you? No.
    We've come so far, don't turn this around.

• Tolerance Has Been Replaced by Ignorance

I do believe there are people out there that identify with being LGB or T. One of my best friends in legitimately transgender. But, this person has never come forth to anyone but his friends and family. Same thing goes for every legitimately gay, bisexual, and lesbian person I have known. None of this has ever affected their personalities or beliefs however, like it has so many others around who want to be LGB or T like its a trend. It needs to stop because it is becoming unreal. More and more, people are identifying as whatever as means for attention and appraisal. It's sickening, really. These people go and make a big deal about it, they say that any argument against them is discrimination, not only on them, but the whole "community." They shouldn't have their own community because they should still be part of ours, because they are still people. But (and I sincerely do believe it is in fault mostly of) the phonies, attention seekers coined LGBT community to try and stand out even more as different. People have forgotten their own individualities in their quest to stand out and be different. Political correctness does not exist today. Wether you are Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, Native, Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Male, Female, Questioning, Democratic, Republican, Capitalist, Communist shouldn't matter because we are all people born individual with differ background, personalities, beliefs. But in today's society, it seems only a straight white male is capable of committing crime. If anyone else is convicted, there is controversy about sexism, racism, and discrimination. Tolerance doesn't exist anymore, it's not about being politically correct, it's about trying to be as sensitive as possible, and too much of one thing can turn into a bad thing and run out of control such as what has happened. If we are really to grow as a community, we must all accept that everyone is born equal, regardless of race, gender, sexuality, religion, or politely alignment. We must accept that we are all capable of achieving, thinking, feeling, and acting by ourselves. We must all accept that anyone can do something great or heinous and it doesn't matter who you are. We can all be wrong. But until we can accept fault, we will never grow.

• Trampling the rights of others

I think in some ways they go to far. To be clear I am not anti gay nor am I religious. I just think that in their zest to gain "equality" they don't think of those around them nor care what their beliefs are. They basically say: It doesn't matter what your beliefs are if you don't agree with me then you are a bigot. The whole bathroom war is the perfect example. It sets a precedent that will allow peeping toms and pedophiles to go into whatever bathroom/changeroom they want (I am not referring to lgbt people) and all they have to do is say I identify with this gender whether they do or not. The first time I see a man in the womens change room at our local Y I will never bring my daughters there again. Nevermind the different religions and beliefs of people that I don't personally believe but they do and strongly. I think the lgbt deserves our respect and understanding but they also need to be respectful and understanding of others.

• It's not progress

I'm all for equality, but the LGBT do not need trans bathrooms or having representation in everything, Making Captain America gay isn't progress, it's forced.

The over two genders crap is also annoying, in SJW University, You're not allowed to be male or female and you must use made-up terms.

• It's not progress

• GAY is kkk

Tolerance Has Been Replaced by Ignorance I do believe there are people out there that identify with being LGB or T. One of my best friends in legitimately transgender. But, this person has never come forth to anyone but his friends and family. Same thing goes for every legitimately gay, bisexual, and lesbian person I have known. None of this has ever affected their personalities or beliefs however, like it has so many others around who want to be LGB or T like its a trend. It needs to stop because it is becoming unreal. More and more, people are identifying as whatever as means for attention and appraisal. It's sickening, really. These people go and make a big deal about it, they say that any argument against them is discrimination, not only on them, but the whole "community." They shouldn't have their own community because they should still be part of ours, because they are still people. But (and I sincerely do believe it is in fault mostly of) the phonies, attention seekers coined LGBT community to try and stand out even more as different. People have forgotten their own individualities in their quest to stand out and be different. Political correctness does not exist today. Wether you are Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, Native, Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Male, Female, Questioning, Democratic, Republican, Capitalist, Communist shouldn't matter because we are all people born individual with differ background, personalities, beliefs. But in today's society, it seems only a straight white male is capable of committing crime. If anyone else is convicted, there is controversy about sexism, racism, and discrimination. Tolerance doesn't exist anymore, it's not about being politically correct, it's about trying to be as sensitive as possible, and too much of one thing can turn into a bad thing and run out of control such as what has happened. If we are really to grow as a community, we must all accept that everyone is born equal, regardless of race, gender, sexuality, religion, or politely alignment. We must accept that we are all capable of achieving, thinking, feeling, and acting by ourselves. We must all accept that anyone can do something great or heinous and it doesn't matter who you are. We can all be wrong. But until we can accept fault, we will never grow.

• They're forever finding trivial issues!

When will they stop! They're forever finding "issues" with anything that doesn't "roll their way!" and after they've sorted that issue there's always another! I don't like human PDA (public displays of affection) no matter what - it's morals not to flaunt in public!! I don't parade about nor flaunt or want a "badge" for my sexuality/gender/non-gender/fashion/hairstyle/makeup/job etc etc - thats been the way of MY life and most people I know! They have to accept this as much as they protest about people accepting them! Morals shouldn't change no matter "what" you are. When will the LGBT realise they are "accepted" as much as others within society? When will they stop bumping their gums and EXPECTING more than society? I think they'll still be moaning while just a step down from God! ( they'll moan about bringing God into it! - it's just a expression - they'll be moaning about expression! It goes on and on and on and on!) They're accepted more than any on this planet and need to stop feeling so hard done by! Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Transexual, Non-sexual, whateverrrrrrr!! Whats the need for a label? Is it fashion? Designer? What's wrong with just being 'human?' after all is that not what you are!

• Love who you want, just dont force it on people.

I'm all for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. If you're a man and want to love a man, great, go do that. Where I, and everyone i ever discussed this with, draw the line is when you push it in others. You cant ridicule, and harrass someone because theu dont share your sexual orientation. If my son turns out to be gay, fine. But if he is heterosexual then leave him alone with his choice. Its become clear tgat if you're not willing yo at least experiment with homosexuality then youre a homophobe. And lets examine that for a moment, homophobe. Is this not a free country? Am i not allowed to fear what i want? As long as i don't harrass or attempt to harm you, then I've done nothing wrong. Its almost humorous how things have turned around. It started out by the LGBT community wanting to be allowed to be free with who they are. It became a reality for the LGBT community but that apparently wasn't enough. The whole idea is equality and somehow it has a suddenly became wrong to be heterosexual. How is that equal? You can think what you want but when you start publically speaking out about how wrong a sexual orientation is, you are not allowing the people who share that orientation a fait shot at happiness. The way i see it, transgender people and their advocates, want it so thatbif a transgender person asks you out, you have to say yes or face criminal charges, possibly even a hate crime. So, in effect, it would be illegal to be heterosexual... Unacceptable, just like making homosexuality illegal would be unacceptable.

• I'm liberal, but enough of this bull

A few spoilt it for the many. The loudmouthed - shouting down, chanting, the bizarre and ever more extreme proclamations :- "straight men are homophobic if they don't date a gay man" "we all live on a spectrum if you deny it you're a homophobe" "we're all victims" "trans nouns" "trans toilets" "choose your identity mentally" "straight men are hobophobic if they don't date a trans" "straight men must find trans people attrative else they are homophobes" - loud-mouth shoutey hairy yobby dyed hair militant overweight, achieved nothing, victimhood-as-an-accomplishment overweight wankers. Who can support these misfits?

Its like these people who just hate everything around them want to juts tear it down out of spite, but dont have the honesth to say thats what theyre trying to do. Nasty, subversive, hand-biting, acheived-nothing, hateful wankers.

Genuine gay people I think are fine. The industry around them are detestable.

• The left has devolved from goodwilled individuals fighting for rights to tunnel visioned bullies!

Every one deserves to be who they are regardless of their orientation and certainly to be accepted for it as long as it isn't harmful to others. I take issue with much if the left's inability to have a reasonable debate and accept opposing views-even those presented in a non-threatening answer. It's one thing to demand equality -its perfectly reasonable- it's quite another thing to attack anyone who disagrees with you by labeling them as Nazis and bigots and all sorts of other nasty names. I feel that much of the LGBT rights culture has become a highly toxic environment that much of the time combats non-inclusivity with more non - inclusivity and ridiculous demands!

• Has the Civil Rights movement gone too far?

No it hasn't. Until we give them equal rights, and that includes laws against discrimination and it includes full equality, then they are going to keep fighting and they should. The Civil Rights movement didn't stop until they had full equality, and so should do so the the LGBT movement.

• No way !

The LGBTs are the most discriminated minority in every country.They are murdered because of the fucking way they were born,or they take their lives because of they treatment they get.The LGBT movement will have gone too far only when there will be no more suicides.Until that moment,the LGBT movement is doing what it should

• They are normal people

Just because people have different sexual orientations, or gender identities, doesn't mean they need to be treated extremely differently. The problem here is really people's resistance to change, and their bias against different people. We, as a society have mostly gotten over the hill of racism, and this is the next hill we have to climb.

• At the end of the day it's a mental disorder.

Transgender and people wanting to change themselves or not feeling right in their bodies is not a healthy way of thinking. It's called GID. It should be diagnosed and treated appropriately not advertised. If you had ADHD or another mental disorder, you wouldn't go around telling everyone you need rights and anyone who doesn't agree is a selfish closed minded bigot. I do feel the need to say though I'm not against LGBT but I think it needs to be looked at appropriately.