• Ultimate mlg drink

YES de hav YoU SKrubS I DrinK THis with maH CalL oF DutY weN I rEk sUm SKrubS cod cod cod cod cod cod cod cod cod cod cod cod cod cod cod cod cod cod cod cod cod cod cod cod cod cod cod CODMW4 conFIRMED! YEET DEEZ NUTS

• Ultimate mlg drink

• Ultimate mlg drink

• Yes they have always used natural sugar

As per what has been there in the articles, it has been told that Coca-Cola bottled in Cleveland, Ohio never switched to high fructose corn syrup, they have always used natural sugar. It has also been organic and gluten free. High-fructose corn syrup is not natural because it undergoes a chemical process to achieve its final state.

• The Ohio Coca-Cola plant has always used natural sugar.

For some plants, the recipe for Coca-cola has gone from using natural sugar, to high-fructose corn syrup back to natural sugar. High-fructose corn syrup is not natural because it undergoes a chemical process to achieve its final state. In articles, it has been noted that the Ohio plant has always used natural sugar in its Coca-cola recipe.

• No, I think that they have tried artificial sugar

According to the coca cola company
    It "said" that it used sugar but It really didnt mention what sugar it is

But according to experiment done in the laboratory
    The rest is monosaccharides which is a simple sugar and it is one kind of artificial sugar

Todays motion must fall

• No I don't

I would speculate that a large corporation such as coca cola would experiment with all types of recipe adjustments that would help there bottom line. Using artificial sugar such as high fructose corn syrup can make the product taste better. This would translate into higher sales for coca cola. Bye and thank you

• Maybe ask the skyfoogle

Ohio always bows down to the almighty skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle

• Coke + Natural = lie

No I don't believe any soda brand has EVER used natural sugar in their products. That would be to much money and big companies like that don't care about peoples health. All they care about is saving and making money any way they can. I fully believe all of their ingredients are artificial and harmful to humans.

• No, I think that they have tried artificial sugar.

I would speculate that a large corporation such as coca cola would experiment with all types of recipe adjustments that would help there bottom line. Using artificial sugar such as high fructose corn syrup can make the product taste better. This would translate into higher sales for coca cola. In is also a well known fact that coca cola changes their recipe by geographic regions to conform with local laws.

• ARTIFICIAL SUGAR (hands down)

If you pay attention, you see that clearly they have used artificial sugar in the past, as has the company its self. They lie on their advertisement saying "Only made with natural flavors." Then look on the paper and you see "artificial and natural flavors." Pay attention to the stuff you eat and drink nowadays.