Has the prime of America passed (yes) or are its best years yet to come (no)?

• Best times gone by in America

Before The consecutive wars , The terrorist attacks, the fall of Wall St, There were good days in America?.It Is so very sad we lost the best President this country has ever seen, John F. Kennedy., There was so much promise in him.But Now we have a real chance to be happy if the politicians in Washington would just be honest with us and if we actually voted for people who gave a hoot about us instead of themselves and how much money they can steal. The best times are not ahead, and if there ever were any it was before my time.. Finally the racial barrier is broken and we get an black president and what does HE do? He sends drones to kill people who he has no proof are criminals, spies on the very people who got him into office. He is a disappointment. Whatever good times that may have been I do not ever see returning.

• They Are Passed

I believe the prime of America has passed, I believe we are entering some very rocky times, especially within our government. Our government no longer listens to the people and the economic system seems to run everything. The middle class is gone and the American dream is dead. There isn't much hope left.

• America's prime has yet to come.

Since foundation, the United States has been an ever-improving nation. Constantly striving to improve for a better future for the country and its people. This is why throughout history, Americans have been proud of their country, despite the issues it faced. America faces a great many problems today, but when in history has it not? Since its forming America has had issues from huge wars to economic crises, yet the American culture of ambition and innovation allowed it to prevail; this still exists today. America will pull through and fix these problems, as they have in the past, America is not past its prime as it has never been better than it is now. During its beginning wars against its very existence waged on, for a long time it was small and insignificant, there were world-wars, the Great Depression (which makes today's economic troubles look mild) smaller wars such as the Cold War and much more. Only recently did America become anywhere near as powerful as it did now, and compared to the problems of the past, today is a walk in the past, America is ever-improving, the best is and always will be still to come.

• America is headed for Prime

Although it seems that America's downfall is coming soon, I believe it will reach its prime eventually. In the past, not everyone had as many rights. For example, women and other races were treated differently, as well as homosexuals. In this day of age, people are treated better in the United States and we are headed for some great years.

• Our best years are yet to come

I don't think America's prime has passed yet. I know, that as a country we're struggling with the economy, and many other issues, but I still believe that this is the best country in the world. American ingenuity and our sense of inclusiveness will prevail. The ideals and principles on which our country was founded still resonate. Our best is yet to come.