Has the rate of hate crimes been decreasing quickly enough that affirmative action is no longer advisable as a counter-balance?

• Gfhfgh fgh fgh fg

H fghfgh fgh fg hfg hfgh fgh g hh fghfgh fgh fg hfg hfgh fgh g hh fghfgh fgh fg hfg hfgh fgh g hh fghfgh fgh fg hfg hfgh fgh g hh fghfgh fgh fg hfg hfgh fgh g hh fghfgh fgh fg hfg hfgh fgh g hh fghfgh fgh fg hfg hfgh fgh g hh fghfgh fgh fg hfg hfgh fgh g hh fghfgh fgh fg hfg hfgh fgh g hh fghfgh fgh fg hfg hfgh fgh g hh fghfgh fgh fg hfg hfgh fgh g hh fghfgh fgh fg hfg hfgh fgh g hh fghfgh fgh fg hfg hfgh fgh g hh fghfgh fgh fg hfg hfgh fgh g hh fghfgh fgh fg hfg hfgh fgh g hh fghfgh fgh fg hfg hfgh fgh g hh fghfgh fgh fg hfg hfgh fgh g hh fghfgh fgh fg hfg hfgh fgh g hh fghfgh fgh fg hfg hfgh fgh g h

• Yes, for sure.

I don't think that affirmative action has a place in today's society anymore. In a country like America, where there is so much diversity, no one group should be focused on, especially with the equality we see now. This isn't ignoring the past, it's just acknowleging the present and realizing the future will be brighter.

• It doesn't help.

Yes, the rate of hate crimes has been decreasing quickly enough that affirmative action is no longer advisable as a counter-balance. Keeping white people out of college in favor of blacks creates more race hatred, not less. Until people are truly treated as equal in all ways, there will continue to be hate.

• Yes, there are not enough hate crimes to warrant the presense of affirmative action.

I think that the rate of hate crimes has significantly been decreasing to the point where affirmative action is no longer advisable as a counter-balance. I think that the cases of hate crimes these days have been few. And those cases which have been labeled as such are more of the doing of the media to get ratings.

• Yes, I think the rate of hate crimes has decreased enough to discontinue affirmative action.

I have always though affirmative action was a bad idea, affirmative action promotes the idea that the races are different and one race needs a boost over another race, I think if hate crimes are on the decline and discrimination in society is on the decline then getting rid of affirmative action is the next logical step.

• Affirmative Action Still Advisable

The rate of hate crimes isn't decreasing quickly enough to do away with anything that might counterbalance it. Hate crimes, the threat of hate crimes, hate groups, they are all part of this society. The Trayvon Martin murder trial is but one sorry example. Or the Matthew Shepard murder. Those are the famous ones. It happens all the time. If some people find a hoodie so threatening that they can go off and shoot the person wearing it, and be acquitted then we're not there yet.