Has the removal of Internet Explorer become so commonplace that it is no longer necessary to advise it as a first step for new Windows PC owners?

• Internet Explorer is outdated

Internet explorer is so bug ridden and cumbersome that it would be better if new Windows PC owners were started out with a easy to handle browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox or Opera. Internet explorer is too open to viruses, trojans and easy to hack with spyware, malware and other such items.

• The removal of Internet Explorer has become so commonplace that it is no longer necessary to advise it as a first step for new Windows PC owners.

The removal of Internet Explorer has become so commonplace that it is no longer necessary to advise it as a first step for new Windows PC owners. Internet Explorer is no longer the dominant Web browser application. Today there are several different browsers including Mozilla FIreFox and Google Chrome. These alternative browsers make it no longer necessary to advise Internet Explorer as a first step for new Windows PC owners.

• We know what the internet is.

Yes, the removal of Internet Explorer has become so commonplace that it is no longer necessary to advise it as a first step for new Windows PC owners, because we all know how to access the internet and what browsers are available. Anymore, people use Firefox or Google Chrome. People should be able to choose what browser they want.

• The Removal of It?

I wasn't aware that the removal of Internet Explorer was common place, so I guess it is still necessary to advise it as a first step for new Window PC owner. As a an Apple fan I prefer MacBook's and Safari, but I currently own a used PC laptop, but I prefer Google Chrome over Internet Explorer.

• I am on it now

No, I do not think that we need to stop using this program or stop having it on our computers, and in fact right now I am on Internet Explorer and I feel like it is the best program for surfing the web out there, I do not like Chrome.