• The students get what they want.

If a student is giving 100% in the school system, they will get back at least 100% in return. I feel as though too much of the blame is put on the school system rather than the parents themselves. It's not a teachers responsibility to raise the student, just provide information!

• School has never helped people with autism like me it's all about tests now

Schools barely help high intelligence special needs kids or do anything to help like with Chinese I could get a 100 on the test and bam a 61 instead and all my teachers scream TEST TEST TEST and schools really remove what education is meant for so why bother if you do it and get nothing from it I have never learned anything important in school other than bow down to authority of psychotic principles and corrupt superintendents my point being is school hurts people not help in the lightest

• The school system has not been good to students.

I believe that the school system has not been good to students. The emphasis now is on getting students to pass standardized tests. Teachers have to teach to the tests and the fundamentals of learning are being overlooked. There is so much worry if schools don't make the "grade" by meeting or exceeding the tests. Students have definitely suffered from all the testing that is done.