• Yes, the Un has failed.

I support the argument that some people say that the Un hasn't failed but the Un has failed badly on politics , why do i say this , this is because when one country said that they wanted to do something , once the other country says no everything can't be taken out so I do not support that the UN has success.

• The UN has not failed.

The UN has absolutely not failed. They have resolved many international conflicts throughout the years and definitely have avoided world war three on multiple occasions. They have made strides towards world peace and overall made the world a much better and safer place to live in. The UN has done so much good in so little time.

• No, the UN has not failed.

No, I do not believe that the United Nations has failed. They may have taken a step backwards in recent times, but with any hardship can arise great bonds. I wouldn't particularly say that they have failed until they have actually failed because I am certainly an optimist and would not want to say otherwise.