• No, I don't think the United States will ever have racial equality.

Racism is going on in every state, it just depends on how racist that state is. So far there is no racial discrimination such as segregation in the United States but that doesn't stop people from voicing their opinion about a certain race. That's what the U.S can't stop, people's voices.

• No. Not even close.

I'm not sure how you could even answer yes to the question. The United States is clearly still very racist. If it is still very racist, it clearly hasn't gotten to racial equality yet. Therefore, the correct answer is no. Racism is nothing more than in group, out group thinking.

• No, the United States has not gained true racial equality.

In light of recent events in Ferguson, Missouri, where a Caucasian male police officer shot and killed an unarmed African American teenager who had robbed a store and allegedly attempted to bully the cop, tensions are in an upheaval. Many members of the media as well as people in that community are weighing in and saying that this is an issue of race. Though many would like to believe that there is equality, it is evident through the tensions that there is clearly still an inequality. This is not limited to just the African American race either.

• In a way we do

We have to deal with race baiting and racial hate crimes. Black on white crime is 10 times more common than white on black crime and black on white murderers are 4 times more common than white on black murderers but we still don't hear about these as much as we hear about events like the shootings of Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown. I would like to see as much attention given to Kelli O'laughlin , David Santucci, Channon Christian, Chris Newsom, Antonio Santiago, Autumn Paquin, Bob Straight , Nancy Straight, Julie Jackson and Rebecca Powell as Michael Brown got.

• No, the united states has not gained this

No, I do not think that the United States of America has gained true racial equality yet. Considering what has gone on recently in Ferguson I think that they are as far as they have ever been from racial equality. I so wish the world was this great that everyone would be viewed the same, sadly it will never happen.

• I don't believe they've gained true racial equality.

After hearing last nights verdict on the Mike Brown case, I really don't believe American has gained true racial equality. Although I know a lot of people aren't racist, I know a lot of people are and for what ever reason's those are, they probably won't change. I've sadly come to accept that.

• We kinda have

It depends on who you talk to. Talk to my black friend if she was white she would be considered racist. She say stuff about black people that would make my black uncle crazy angry. My uncle got angry at a kid who told my cousin than my cousin is black but he is fine calling people white? I completely understand that there are racist out there. I'm not sure where I'm taking this but I'm open to opinions

• We kinda have