• Its very tough

I think its a strong word i mean God tells us not to hate. And hate comes straight form Hell. I think you can strongly dislike someone. But hating some is different. Also you can hate their dictions but not them in person and how they are. So hate is a very strong word i never use it unless i hate SOMETHING or someone's actions/mistake.

• Hate is strong

Hate is a really strong word I have gone through sho much and it's so hard to say "I hate you " people think hate is a feeling witch it is but people have diffrent options on diffrent subjects but I think hate is a strong word cause it has hert me before

• Hate is strong

• Zxczxcz zxc zxc

Zx cs dfas fsdf sdfsad fsdf sf asdf as asdf sdf as a sdfasdf sdf sdf sxkj y y yyy i uyiu y iuy iuy iuyu y piuyh m qf ysiov ysdf o8fiasdyf jsdyfs difs9d8fys iudfhdsiuf hs7dfsdfjasdhfuy f9a8dfyskjdfyw9ep8 sd9pfy sidfy isy iu ydfi sudyf iusy isaudfy sath wwgd ps9d8fw rtijwh

• Zxczxcz zxc zxc

• Hate is a strong word sometimes

Sometimes hate is strong word but not all the time for example i HATE pizza really i don't but it is not strong word like that it's a strong word like this I HATE her or my family really i don't i was just showing you how HATE is a strong word thanks bye

• Words are powerful stuff.

They say actions speak louder than words, but the action of speaking certain words can still take a toll on someone's emotions. When you say you "hate" someone, they don't realize how they could potentially hurt somebody by saying so. It's the selfishness that many people have come to adapt themselves to -- they don't think of others. No one ever wants to be heard that they're hated, and a lot of times, people say they "hate" someone just because they did one thing wrong. People need to think before they speak -- that's an action we should all take.

• Yes, it is very strong

Although not as strong as abhor, hate is quite strong, being the complete opposite of love. I agree with the person who commented above this comment, and hate is a word that must be very carefully used. Don't use it unless you really hate something, and even then, you must consider!

• Penis . .

Penis . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Penis . .

• O shit waddup

DAT BOI is the best meme and Pepe should die . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . ...

• Hate is a passionate emotion

Hate may insinuate anger but it is nevertheless a sign that you care enough to hate, thus lessening the severity of it's effect. The opposite of love is indifference. Hate is also a word with a variety of interpretations, and humans use words like humans breathe. Would it be entirely impossible to also hate because you once loved?

• Words have no substance

Without their meaning, words are just a joining of syllables. It's the meaning of the words that holds any matter, not the words themselves. Even if you would refer to the meaning, it also depends on what context the words was used in. In some instances, the word 'hate' may seem very hurtful and impolite, but in others, it may just be a childish display of ignorance. If a small boy told you that he hated you, you would not be truly offended; perhaps discontented or even angry, but the word in that situation simply does not have enough substance to inflict emotional harm. Words like 'hate' have lost their meaning to many, simply due to the unnecessary frequency at which they are used.

• Words are just words

Love is a strong word. Hate is a strong word. But common wisdom dictates that actions speaks louder than word. If the word "hate" had that much power, I would have disowned all my kids and family members by now. Words are just words. That actions of my family will always be stronger that the angry moments that they tell me they hate me.

• Is it irony, or simply strange,

That those who so heavily oppose hate are the same people that have told me on more than one occasion that their deity will send me to hell for my atheism? How can a group of people so extremely against a negative word simply because of their doctorine use the same doctorine to claim that certain people should be condemned to eternal torture?