• Its very tough

I think its a strong word i mean God tells us not to hate. And hate comes straight form Hell. I think you can strongly dislike someone. But hating some is different. Also you can hate their dictions but not them in person and how they are. So hate is a very strong word i never use it unless i hate SOMETHING or someone's actions/mistake.

• Yes hate is a strong word.

Hate is a strong word because it affects the water inside of us and can poison our body because of the frequency in the word not just the word itself. Just try the freezing water trick. Or the water in rice experiment. I feel strongly on this and think we should all try not to use this word.

• I really hate you

I think hate is not a strong word because i wanna prove my friend Deonna wrong because she thinks it is a strong word. I hate you deonna . THANK you thats all i have to say deonna i hope you read this .And tifanny is very mean she said she hates me hate is a very strong word

• You hear a lot of people using the word hate for no good reason. Dislike is the right word.

A lot of people use the word hate and for assignments they say they hate. And they should say that they dislike the assignment instead. It's something you have to complete, but you have a choice. You may fail miserably, or you can choose to be a successful, strong person.

• Never use the word hate

It is a deadly word and can brake someone's heart. So the next time you hear someone say stop them . Don't let it happen or someone might just cry . So remember that hate is one of the most strongest words ever so never use it not even if your mad .

• Hate is no stronger than it's synonyms

Many people say that you should say strongly dislike or something else in that sense, but what those individuals don't realize that actually the word "hate" is synonymous with "strongly dislike",though Merriam Webster has another definition for it which includes the words "intense hostility" but I find that those to words are already heavily implied by the use of strongly dislike.

• Strong word hate

Well I only say hate for something and when people say hate too another person I say that hate is a strong word and you should say strongly dislike SO IF YOU SAY HATE DONT DO IT JUST SAY STRONGLY DISLIKE BUT NOT HATE please..... Do not say Hate too your friend

• Hate is strong

Hate is a really strong word I have gone through sho much and it's so hard to say "I hate you " people think hate is a feeling witch it is but people have diffrent options on diffrent subjects but I think hate is a strong word cause it has hert me before

• Hate is strong

• Zxczxcz zxc zxc

Zx cs dfas fsdf sdfsad fsdf sf asdf as asdf sdf as a sdfasdf sdf sdf sxkj y y yyy i uyiu y iuy iuy iuyu y piuyh m qf ysiov ysdf o8fiasdyf jsdyfs difs9d8fys iudfhdsiuf hs7dfsdfjasdhfuy f9a8dfyskjdfyw9ep8 sd9pfy sidfy isy iu ydfi sudyf iusy isaudfy sath wwgd ps9d8fw rtijwh

• Penis . .

Penis . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Penis . .

• O shit waddup

DAT BOI is the best meme and Pepe should die . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . ...

• Hate is a passionate emotion

Hate may insinuate anger but it is nevertheless a sign that you care enough to hate, thus lessening the severity of it's effect. The opposite of love is indifference. Hate is also a word with a variety of interpretations, and humans use words like humans breathe. Would it be entirely impossible to also hate because you once loved?

• Words have no substance

Without their meaning, words are just a joining of syllables. It's the meaning of the words that holds any matter, not the words themselves. Even if you would refer to the meaning, it also depends on what context the words was used in. In some instances, the word 'hate' may seem very hurtful and impolite, but in others, it may just be a childish display of ignorance. If a small boy told you that he hated you, you would not be truly offended; perhaps discontented or even angry, but the word in that situation simply does not have enough substance to inflict emotional harm. Words like 'hate' have lost their meaning to many, simply due to the unnecessary frequency at which they are used.

• Words are just words

Love is a strong word. Hate is a strong word. But common wisdom dictates that actions speaks louder than word. If the word "hate" had that much power, I would have disowned all my kids and family members by now. Words are just words. That actions of my family will always be stronger that the angry moments that they tell me they hate me.

• Is it irony, or simply strange,

That those who so heavily oppose hate are the same people that have told me on more than one occasion that their deity will send me to hell for my atheism? How can a group of people so extremely against a negative word simply because of their doctorine use the same doctorine to claim that certain people should be condemned to eternal torture?

• I really hate you

• Never use the word hate