• There are proves!

We have all watched videos and photos about it. People close to us have seen these "aliens" even Bible mentions about them as demons.
    We do not know what they are really like or why they come to visit us but we cant deny the truth.-.. Think about it....Aliens are real

• It can't all be fake.

Just think about it, for a minute. There are so many ufo sightings that at least one of them has to be real. Sure, a lot of them are probably not, but to say every single claim of ufo sighting is fake or a jet or something is incredibly close minded. You seriously think that out of the hundreds of ufo sightings, out of all the people claiming to have seen aliens, that every single one is fake? I just won't buy that.

• It is Illogical (Hehe)

The government would hide it, purely for the fact that we would probably panic if we ever found out. Xenophobes would emerge and many religions would fail, losing the mirage that we are the only ones that exist in the galaxy. In ancient hieroglyphics, they is evidence of extra terrestrial life visiting our earth. It is stupid to believe that they have not visited at least once in all of the human's lifespan.

• Uniformity on Architectural Design

Is it not strange that pyramidal shapes have been incorporated into the architecture of diverse peoples such as the Ancient Egyptians, Assyrians, Babylonians, Sumerians, Aztecs and even the Chinese (the pagoda)?

How did this happen without outside (i.E. Extraterrestrial) intervention? What was the chance that all these different peoples came up with the same idea?

• Yes they do

Yes just use ur brain there are billions of other planets at least one must contain some form of life think about that you peasents I am now going to fill the space with words because I have nothing else to say I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

• They have landed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They landed lol lolthey landed lol lolthey landed lol lolthey landed lol lolthey landed lol lolthey landed lol lolthey landed lol lolthey landed lol lolthey landed lol lolthey landed lol lolthey landed lol lolthey landed lol lolthey landed lol lolthey landed lol lolthey landed lol lolthey landed lol lolthey landed lol lolthey landed lol lolthey landed lol lol

• I think aliens have visited Earth.

NASA has proof that aliens exist on earth. There are a lot of videos and pictures of live aliens. Astronauts have also seen them. There are even statues on moon Mars and other planets. The moon even have homes that they made. That is why aliens exist and not just on Earth.

• No, aliens have not visited earth

Firstly, why would the government cover up something like that? Surely you'd want to spread the incredible fact that aliens HAD visited Earth, not hide it away and pretend nothing has happened.

Also, would they just pass by? If we were visiting an alien world, we wouldn't just fly past it without giving it a second glance, especially if it had intelligent life on it. We'd land, find out about the people and explore a whole new world. Would aliens really just fly past without making themselves known?

Finally, how could they? Sci-Fi likes to view us as a rather primitive race, but when it boils down to it, we're not. So how could aliens have the capability to travel across thousands of light years to reach us? This links in with my last point; would they fly hundreds, or even thousands of light years and just pass by??

• Ghhfkghgvmjhv fa cfh hdfhhu

Hanford. Djfnf. Rnfn g gnvt f. Vaud nfu vfh Cnr Br. Cs. Jon h j j j j j n n j n mn. No. Mm j j j j j j j j j j j j. Mm. J na. Jp. Just. J j jp j j j j j j j j

• Potato k k

I love potato asdadsadasdsadadadsadasdasdksklndnsaiodsidsdasodhasoudhowihaoihsbdoaihwioashjdoiajwhdalisildj lol okok ok ko k ok ok ok ok kk ok o ko kok k ok ok o ko ko ko ko ko k oko k ko ko kok ok ok ok ok ok k ok ok ok o kok ok k o ok ok k

• Most likely the answer is no.

I believe life exists out there. I also believe intelligent life might exist. For intelligent life to exist and visit earth though, it would have to be able to build tools and develop technology like us. Intelligence does not always translate to technologies. For an alien species to travel through space to earth it would have to have god like technology.
    IMO most intelligent life kills its species off relatively quickly once it starts rapidly evolving like us.

Most likely if intelligent life exists it has not visited earth. Anythings possible, but if life is actually very common out there, there are lots of similar planets for aliens to visit.

• Probably not, ya feel

I believe life exists on other planets, but I really doubt aliens have visited earth. I suppose it is possible, but if other intelligent life really does exist, there must be millions of planets for them to visit, if they wanted to.
    I just don't really think aliens have any reason to visit earth, if intelligent life DOES exist I'm sure there is millions of other more advanced civilizations for them to visit.

• I am a cow

Potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato

• We're just not significant enough

Our technology is at a point where while we are capable of spatial travel it is for extremely limited amount of time and for very very short distances. There's no doubt that aliens are out there, but even for us to be under observation by any species more advanced our technology would have to be closer to making us a truly space-faring species.

• Aliens visiting earth?

First off the bible is proof of nothing it has some good parts and some bad parts but with out testable evidence there is no proof. Now on to my opinion. The Galaxy is so big that aliens probably do exist or did exist. Yes earth has been around a long time. 4.5 billion years. But once again space is so big even if that time was spent searching the Galaxy at high speeds you probably still wouldn't have found earth. Have aliens visited earth? No. There is no evidence At all. I'm sorry but all those megoliths were made by people using primitive tools. Yes you can cut stone (just about any kind) with sand. Sand is very very abrasive and hard. Dump a little water on it and run a tool Back and forth over the sand and it will cut through just about anything given enough time. This is how the stones were quarried for the pyramids and they have found tools they did it with. The carvings are just creative expressions that you happen to see a space ship in. It means nothing. Your outlet looks like a face it wasn't meant to, it means nothing that you see it as such. The ufo sightings exist things can be unidentified and flying. Doesn't mean they are alien, it means nothing. There are so many people on earth that there would be numerous ufo sightings, be it false sightings, legit sightings of some phenomena or other wise. It happens and without scientific proof it means nothing.

• Its not true

Aliens might exist but there is no scientific evidence of aliens coming to earth, they probably aren't as advanced as us but there has been no real aliens coming to earth. Most of the aliens out there (if there are any) are small and like insects, small and microscopic. Anyway has NASA or anything ever found aliens anyway?

• Its not true