• Technology has been a mixed bag for humans.

I'm voting yes for how lazy humans as a species have become ever since technology has been around, but it's not been all bad, The good thing is that communicating has never been easier. We've become so reliant on technology that we don't exercise or stay in shape as often as we either need to or used to. It truly has been a mixed bag for people, but overall the negatives are more pronounced than the positives are which is why I'm voting yes.

• We can't live without it now

Almost everybody has a phone in their pocket or a computer in their bags that they can look up where to go,where someone is, look up how to do something, but you can do all of those things by asking people or going to find out yourself by doing this amazing thing called moving! But no, everybody just prefers to take the easy, lazy way out and check on your phone. Technology is good for medical uses and other discoveries but people like you and I just need to do things that don't involve technology and go out and live more!

• Yes, they have

We don't know how to do anything on our own anymore, because we always have something on our mobile device to facilitate things for us. Remember when getting from A to B required knowing the route you're supposed to take instead of just waiting or a screen to tell you?

• Yes, we've become very dependent on technology.

People have become very dependent on technology, for their everyday lives. If we compare the current generation to the early 1800s, for example, just look at what has changed. There are cars and planes to take us places, computers that we must use at the workplace, etc. When the electricity goes out, people are panicked because suddenly they're without technology (other than what can run on a battery). We have definitely become too reliant on it, because we don't even know what to do when we can't use it.

• Yes they have.

I do believe that humans have become too dependent on technology. I love technology myself, and I feel that it is very useful. The problem is that society would come to a halt if we had no more technology. I think that it would be good if we could lessen our dependence some.

• We Are Technology Dependent

I believe humans have become to dependent on technology. I believe we should be prepared for times when technology fails, rather it be from satellite communication problems or electrical black outs. Right now, we seem to have no back up procedures, rather it be in schools, retail stores or the like.

• Technology bad, not good.

We use technology too much. That's bad not good. Most people don't even know how to skin a deer anymore. You guys ever seen the movie castaway? People wouldn't be able to survive like he did because of their reliance on technology. Of course, there are benefits of technology such as the medical and military ones, but video games cellphones and tablets should be used very little, if at all.

• We can't live without it now

• Humans have not become too depedant on technology.

Although humans are indeed dependent on technology, this dependence is not excessive. Technology has improved almost every aspect of our lives, from communication, transportation, to health care and entertainment. People could live without technology, but this kind of lifestyle would be backwards and antiquated by modern standards. Technology is something to be embraced, not feared.

• Technology is here for a reason.

Technology is here for a reason, for us to use it. Humans are not too dependent on it. We need technology for day to day survival as it is now just a normal everyday thing to use. I do not think we would be able to function with out it.

• No, technology has transformed the way we think and do things

Technology has revolutionized our world and benefited us in amazing ways. Our dependence on technology is actually quite good. It creates more happiness in our lives, and allows us to live at a standard that was never imaginable in prior decades. I believe that our reliance on technology is actually a great thing.