Have legal and regulatory issues bogged down the implementation of Obamacare?

• Sweeping changes in law are bound to create backlogs.

Legal and regulatory issues have bogged down the implementation of Obamacare. This is because any massive change in law like this is going to create backlogs and confusion as to how to handle actual process changes. Considering that medical care is so important and providers need to be so careful, it is no surprise this has happened.

• It's too much to manage.

Yes, legal and regulatory issues have bogged down the implementation of Obamacare, because there are so many rules and regulations that Obama cannot even get them into place in time. Obama could not even make a website that functioned appropriately. They cannot coordinate this with all of the businesses that have to follow regulations.

• Yes, the legal and regulatory issues have slowed down Obamacare.

Yes, the issues surrounding Obamacare, both legal and regulatory, have brought the implementation of Obamacare to a near standstill. The ongoing arguments in Congress over whether or not to allow Obamacare to go forward have kept the program from being able to get on its feet. It is hard to evaluate the actual good the program could do when it hasn't been able to have a chance.

• Not In My Opinion

I do not believe legal and regulatory issues have bogged down the implementation of Obamacare. I believe the website problems slowed things down, but nothing else seems to have slowed it down, from what I have seen. Obamacare is a huge change and it will take time for it to fully develop. This should be expected.