Have legal and regulatory issues increased unnecessarily during the Obama Administration?

• So much paperwork.

Yes, legal and regulatory issues have increased unnecessarily during the
    Obama Administration, because he has introduced a great number of
    regulations. Paperwork and administrative rules that need complying with
    have increased seven fold during Obama's administration. He wants to
    paperwork legitimate businesses until they have to shutter their doors.
    This is intentional on his part.

• Yes, the government has gotten considerably larger.

Yes, it seems like there have been increased legal and regulatory issues over the last few years. There have been many financial and banking irregularities that led up to this last recession. I think we may have over reacted. In an effort to keep this from happening again. I believe we may have created unnecessary regulatory issues in our effort to fix things. We went overboard.

• So much paperwork.

Yes, legal and regulatory issues have increased unnecessarily during the Obama Administration, because he has introduced a great number of regulations. Paperwork and administrative rules that need complying with have increased seven fold during Obama's administration. He wants to paperwork legitimate businesses until they have to shutter their doors. This is intentional on his part.

• No, they have not increased unnecessarily.

It is my belief that legal and regulatory issues have not increased unnecessarily during the Obama Administration. I believe that this is a red herring that is put out into the media and society by far, right-winged conservatives who want nothing more than to see our current president impeached. I believe that our government has shrunk by size since Obama has taken office.