• Yes, Roller Coasters Are Too Dangerous

Roller Coasters have always been dangerous, and the opportunity for them to malfunction or create injury is too great a risk for the small amount of fun they provide. The older the roller coasters get, the higher the chance there will be a problem. Children are especially vulnerable to this problem.

• Yes , i would say so

I think roller coasters are getting way out of hand,many people have lost their lives on some and personally i never liked roller coasters. I have seen many youtube videos of roller coasters and many should be shut down and some have .So yes they are becoming dangerous, i would say

• Yes , i would say so

• Sadly, it is so!

Even though they can be very fun and thrilling, I do think roller coasters have not necessarily become too dangerous, but have become a little excessive. They have certainly come a long way over the years and advanced but I just feel they do a little too much and could be dangerous.

• I say its not

Because i feel if people have the courage to get on a roller coaster knowing what the consequences may be then if is completely there fault ... If you dont want to get on the roller coaster then dont ... But dont punish the rest of us because we enjoy the thrill and you dont

• Accidents are still rare

It's easy to have a knee-jerk reaction when there's an accident involving a roller coaster. However, in comparison with the number of rides taken every day, all over the world, the chances of an accident are still relatively small. Those involved in the safety of the rides should learn from accidents, but not panic over them.

• No, I don't believe they have.

If anything, I believe that roller coasters have actually become a lot safer. We engineer them better than we have in the past and increased safety belts and automatic stopping mechanisms have decreased the likelihood of a crash. Every roller coaster incident is going to make the news and so it looks like they are more common than they really are.