• I think so.

Christmas is about a Christian celebration. We forgot the religious side and we more focus (the majority of us) on presents and gifts. We should start to notice the true story more delicately because if I asked someone how did Christmas come around they would say Jesus was born but that's not all.

• Christmas is coming

Christmas Christmas is coming to Christmas Eve Christmas Eve and I love it and he came the Christmas card and I have e to the Ontario green green belt and green the Ontario green green belt and green the Ontario green green green belt yellow card green belt green green card card and a red card green belt and green hdjdhdhdhd. Dndnd. Don DNA has is a great bad experience and the physical connection is a u can be not a good bad man but the fact is

• People don't celebrate like they used to

Nowadays, people never focus on the true meaning of Christmas, it's always about "santa and his sleigh" but do children even know why we celebrate Christmas? Most kids just think that Christmas is when santa comes down the fireplace and gives you toys and games, but not why we celebrate it.

• Pie is AMAZING

I LOVE PIE. CHRISTMAS IS TIME FOR LOTS OF PIE!!!!! I need 38 more words so I'm going to ramble on about stuff. Wahoo only 25 more. I like apple pie, and cherry. What is your favourite type of pie. Just kidding I don't care. Yay only 3 more words. Yay I did it. Peace out

• It really has lost everything....

I do think Christmas has lost it's religious meaning as the world around us is developing faster, the meaning of true, religious beliefs are slowly slipping away and Christmas is a key example of this. It is taken over by all material things-presents going shopping. People nowadays are forgetting the real reason Christmas is here; not for the money and gifts, it's to celebrate the birth of Christ, the moment for people all over the world to be connected by the birth of someone who changed many things in the past.

• Yes, obviously it has lost its true meaning.

People all think its exchanging gifts and they just meet their friends hanging around go to clubs. Or they meet their families and have a party. They don't really think about the religious meaning of Christmas and they think it is the part of the Winter celebration. It is really hard for people to go to church and be religious nowadays.

Posted by: hulo
  • It's all about consumerism.

There is no holiday cheer there is no vibe in the air. Everyone is just stressed out from having to spend all their hard earned money on things that don't matter, or else we look like we don't care. I just want to see my family and eat good food, not worry if somone will like their gift..

• Yes we have

More people focus on giving present than just being in the spirit of Christmas shop owner see it as a way to get a lot of cash they don't care there in it for the cash so we have lost the Christmas spirit m m m m m m m

• We have lost the true meaning of christmas

Christmas is meant to be a celebration of the birth of jesus, it has turned into a commercial holiday where people shop excessively.Christmas has been to focused on gift recieving.Children make huge requests for expensive gifts each year.I feel like we have definitely lost the true meaning of christmas and it needs to be fixed.

• Worked At Toy Company

While I worked at a toy company, any remaining passion I had about Christmas as a holiday along with it's true meaning went out the window. It was one of our most busiest times, so we were always working long hours. The fervent concern for the sales numbers juxtapositioned with non-concern for employees. I remember a number of people who spent time around Christmas in China at some manufacturer working out a problem. All of this so the company can sell as much as possible and hopefully look good for the stockholders. I look around my neighborhood and people are putting up all the chintzy crap in their front yards, gaudy lights and plastic shit that will someday make it's way into a landfill. Christmas to me seems like it should be scaled back quite a bit. Buy very little. Make things with your hands or with your God given talents (like music). Decorate with the family decorations passed down the generations. Take the focus off of things, and possessions, and the materialistic. Put the focus on those you love.

• No it hasnt

No it hasn’t. Christmas has a different meaning to everyone. Some people think Christmas is a celebration of the birth of Christ. Some others think it means love or friendship, or giving and receiving presents. To some it’s an opportunity to visit family or friends. To others it’s a time of feasting and resting. Everyone has another opinion about its true meaning and everyone celebrates it how they think it should be done. Many people donate money to charity for Christmas, to help people in need because they think that Christmas is about love and peace.

• No it hasnt

• No it hasnt

• The Christmas spirit has stayed alive through many people!

There are operative charities who help people I their times of need, projects to share gifts with the less fortunate and people spending time with their loved ones. Not everything has to be directly related to Jesus. For example, the latest John Lewis advert. It shows the man making a connection with the young girl. It demonstrates agape, which is Christian love. Jesus would've wanted these beliefs teachings and practices alive... And they still are all these years after him. Well Done Mankind!

• Chicken and bread

We all love chicken chicklemn chiclen chocjmned podold dl;d dld dldkd dld dkd dkd dkd kd ddkd dk dkd dk dik djd kd kd d dkd kd kd dk dkd kd kd dk dkd kd kd dkdkd kd dkd kd d kd dkd kd kd dk dkd kd kdkd dkd kdkd kddkd kddk

• Christmas is different for everyone

Everyone has a different meaning for Christmas.To some, Christmas is a celebration of the birth of Christ. To some, it means friendship, love, giving and receiving. To some it is a time to visit family and have a huge row. To others it is a day of feasting and merriment or even just a well-earned day off work. They are all celebrating it according to what they see as its 'true meaning'. Criticising this would be intruding upon their personal lives.

• In my opinion, we haven't lost tye true meaning of christmas,

But have started viewing religions in varied ways within our society. In Britian we have become more multi - cultural and aware of different religions, so we are open to celebrating christnas in different ways and embrace different traditions and customs. Many of the traditions and customs are thought to have come from Christianity, but alot of them have come from paganism, like the christmas tree! We still show our love and that is another meaning of christmas!

• Christmas has NOTHING to do with "Jesus Christ"

Christmas if you researched was originally a pagan festival, hijacked by the church and given a new name. It is about peace, the ending of winter and bringing people something that with the majority it still does. Jesus Christ is a fictional character, his birth means nothing and the "material garbage" is used as a metaphor to show the actual love people have for each other, not the blind voodoo following of character from an old book to tick imaginary boxes.

• Just because we don't go to church doesn't mean we have lost the true meaning.

Christmas is all about love , hope, joy and peace. Every year we give money to charities and show love by families coming together and giving each other presents. Yes Christmas is more secular than it used to be but it doesn't mean we've lost the true meaning of Christmas. Look into your hearts people, the true meaning of Christmas will never die.

• Why? Why not!

I only went to church as a kid. For Christmas stuff.
    Now, I haven't been for ages, literally.
    Why? Too busy, to wrapped up in family. I think churches aren't doing enough to invite teenagers, and adults back to the church.
    I think they think that once you're in, you're in. Once you're gone you're gone. I will never go back to the church because of this. Mainly this is why I don't know.