• What About Religion?

How can you say that Christmas is nothing about Jesus? It's literally called CHRISTmas. I'm not even Christian and I don't celebrate Christmas, but Christmas is not at all about presents or anything. It's about Jesus being born. If you don't acknowledge Jesus, you shouldn't celebrate Christmas, otherwise it's just about you wanting gifts.

• All of the competition

Yes, Christmas, when created, didn’t have presents but it wads full of religion. No one did ‘Christmas shopping’ and there was the occasional Christmas tree. Christmas in the modern day world is all about presents and a holiday. With black Friday and cyber Monday the competition is huge. The religion is never thought about and it is rare to her ‘why do we have Christmas’.

• I think so.

Christmas is about a Christian celebration. We forgot the religious side and we more focus (the majority of us) on presents and gifts. We should start to notice the true story more delicately because if I asked someone how did Christmas come around they would say Jesus was born but that's not all.

• Christmas is coming

Christmas Christmas is coming to Christmas Eve Christmas Eve and I love it and he came the Christmas card and I have e to the Ontario green green belt and green the Ontario green green belt and green the Ontario green green green belt yellow card green belt green green card card and a red card green belt and green hdjdhdhdhd. Dndnd. Don DNA has is a great bad experience and the physical connection is a u can be not a good bad man but the fact is

• People don't celebrate like they used to

Nowadays, people never focus on the true meaning of Christmas, it's always about "santa and his sleigh" but do children even know why we celebrate Christmas? Most kids just think that Christmas is when santa comes down the fireplace and gives you toys and games, but not why we celebrate it.

• Pie is AMAZING

I LOVE PIE. CHRISTMAS IS TIME FOR LOTS OF PIE!!!!! I need 38 more words so I'm going to ramble on about stuff. Wahoo only 25 more. I like apple pie, and cherry. What is your favourite type of pie. Just kidding I don't care. Yay only 3 more words. Yay I did it. Peace out

• It really has lost everything....

I do think Christmas has lost it's religious meaning as the world around us is developing faster, the meaning of true, religious beliefs are slowly slipping away and Christmas is a key example of this. It is taken over by all material things-presents going shopping. People nowadays are forgetting the real reason Christmas is here; not for the money and gifts, it's to celebrate the birth of Christ, the moment for people all over the world to be connected by the birth of someone who changed many things in the past.

• Yes, obviously it has lost its true meaning.

People all think its exchanging gifts and they just meet their friends hanging around go to clubs. Or they meet their families and have a party. They don't really think about the religious meaning of Christmas and they think it is the part of the Winter celebration. It is really hard for people to go to church and be religious nowadays.

Posted by: hulo
  • It's all about consumerism.

There is no holiday cheer there is no vibe in the air. Everyone is just stressed out from having to spend all their hard earned money on things that don't matter, or else we look like we don't care. I just want to see my family and eat good food, not worry if somone will like their gift..

• Yes we have

More people focus on giving present than just being in the spirit of Christmas shop owner see it as a way to get a lot of cash they don't care there in it for the cash so we have lost the Christmas spirit m m m m m m m

• Its an act of giving

Even though Christmas is about the birth of Jesus, we celebrate Christmas as an act of giving which is just as powerful. The act of giving promotes kindness and love which is what will improve the well being of humanity. It helps us appreciate family and friends and how fortunate we are as a nation.

• Really Understand Society

You have to understand that things change when time flies by. New technology, new look, and new concepts. Of course Christmas won't be celebrated the same since begin of time. Either way it goes most people celebrate it. You can't really tell me you expect kids to know the true meaning. It's best they should but they don't. People celebrate differently also... Most people don't even believe in God but for the people that do they celebrate it with their families most of the time. The true meaning of Christmas is having fun with friends and families, having a good time, admiring your savior.

• Really Understand Society

• No it hasnt

No it hasn’t. Christmas has a different meaning to everyone. Some people think Christmas is a celebration of the birth of Christ. Some others think it means love or friendship, or giving and receiving presents. To some it’s an opportunity to visit family or friends. To others it’s a time of feasting and resting. Everyone has another opinion about its true meaning and everyone celebrates it how they think it should be done. Many people donate money to charity for Christmas, to help people in need because they think that Christmas is about love and peace.

• No it hasnt

• No it hasnt

• The Christmas spirit has stayed alive through many people!

There are operative charities who help people I their times of need, projects to share gifts with the less fortunate and people spending time with their loved ones. Not everything has to be directly related to Jesus. For example, the latest John Lewis advert. It shows the man making a connection with the young girl. It demonstrates agape, which is Christian love. Jesus would've wanted these beliefs teachings and practices alive... And they still are all these years after him. Well Done Mankind!

• Chicken and bread

We all love chicken chicklemn chiclen chocjmned podold dl;d dld dldkd dld dkd dkd dkd kd ddkd dk dkd dk dik djd kd kd d dkd kd kd dk dkd kd kd dk dkd kd kd dkdkd kd dkd kd d kd dkd kd kd dk dkd kd kdkd dkd kdkd kddkd kddk

• Christmas is different for everyone

Everyone has a different meaning for Christmas.To some, Christmas is a celebration of the birth of Christ. To some, it means friendship, love, giving and receiving. To some it is a time to visit family and have a huge row. To others it is a day of feasting and merriment or even just a well-earned day off work. They are all celebrating it according to what they see as its 'true meaning'. Criticising this would be intruding upon their personal lives.

• In my opinion, we haven't lost tye true meaning of christmas,

But have started viewing religions in varied ways within our society. In Britian we have become more multi - cultural and aware of different religions, so we are open to celebrating christnas in different ways and embrace different traditions and customs. Many of the traditions and customs are thought to have come from Christianity, but alot of them have come from paganism, like the christmas tree! We still show our love and that is another meaning of christmas!