• No, I have not seen that web video.

No, I haven't seen the end of web video wars. However, I'm assuming it has to do with net neutrality which I am definitely for. The Internet is for the people. It's not for companies to do with whatever htey please. Verizon and AT&T need to keep their hands off of our Internet!

• No, will never be a end to web video wars

I don't think there will ever be a end of web video wars. There are always going to be someone who is trying to one up someone else and trying to compete with what they have done. Someone will alwas have a beef with someone and will want more attention so I think they will go on for yersa to come.

• Web video wars will be around as long as we are using the internet

The internet has become an amazing tool for people to communicate their ideas with each other, whether it is for good or bad. Video sharing is only becoming more and more popular as the number of people who have access to video sharing websites continue to grow with smartphone popularity. This is not a trend that is likely to die down any time soon.

• Always Be An Audience

TV shows like America's Funniest Videos set the stage for web video wars and I think there will always be an audience for such clips. I think this will always remain marketable because it catches our society in the act. I find these videos very entertaining and I've been watching them for almost 30 years.