Have you always wanted the ultra rare Charizard card?

Asked by: bvc
  • For sooooo long

I have been wanting the card for so long it is unbelievable v e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e ry unbelievable!

Posted by: bvc
  • Never heard of it.

I never heard anything about some dumb card with an ugly red dragon who thinks he is so tough because he can breath fire and has wings. It's probably not even worth five bucks. What are you going to do with it, brag to all of your friends that you have some worthless piece of cardboard with a dragon on it?

• There is no point

Pokemon is just a card game/ video game/ anime so it doesn't really matter. The card is just some card-stock and lamanent. The card is just something you can make. Or buy but there really is no point in playing a card game when the video game is much better.

• No, I have not

I wasn't even aware until now that Charizard was such a rare card. Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam...Okay, all done!