Have you ever known someone who took stereoids?

Asked by: Adam2isback
  • Steroids Are Not Only Used By Athletes.

Cystic fibrosis. Asthma. Treatment of a life-impacting hormonal intersex condition. These are the reasons that the people I know who take steroids take them.

In terms of athletes taking steroids, if people want to gain an advantage without putting in the effort, that's up to them. However, I do feel that those athletes who take steroids should be made to compete only against each other, and not with athletes who do not use steroids. Perhaps the drugs companies that profit from steroid use could pay for the mandatory testing that would be involved in such a segregation.

• I can do what i want!

Steroids are good for you fist of all they make you bigger,faster and stronger just like regular exercise but it helps you get bigger,faster ,stronger really quick.I have taken steroids before and i'm a regular Joe with really big muscles so people should be able to do what they want.

• You might die from steroids

Warning warning warning warning warning: steroids causes the heart to work harder and if u take too much you might die because of heart attack and it increases blood pressure which is also bad because your blood pressure being too high may also lead to heart attacks so don't take steroids