Have you watched the second season of the Netflix series "House of Cards"?

• I have Not

I saw parts of the first season at my friends house, as he bought the collection. I was not particularly thrilled with the show. It was OK, but not as good as everyone was making it out to be. It was just about politicians backstabbing one another. If I wanted to see that, I could watch "Real Housewives."

• No, I Haven't Viewed Season 2 of "House of Cards"

There are simply too many shows already vying for my attention! I became hooked on "Homeland," and spent a lot of time catching up on the first season. I fear I already spend too much time regularly watching other TV shows, such as "Sleepy Hollow," "The Neighbors," and "American Horror Story: Coven." I may watch "House of Cards" online later, but I really don't feel the need to tune in right now.

• Nor the first

No, I have not watched the first nor the second season of this show, and to be honest I do not even know what this show is about. I guess it is a good show though, since you asked the question, so maybe soon I will get to check it out.

• Intriguing Show with Ratings

Although I find the concepts of "House of Cards" intriguing, I haven't watched it as of yet. What blows my mind is that Netflix, an Internet company, created the series and it got enough viewers to warrant a second season. This signals a massive shift away from cable and primetime television to a culture that wants to watch whatever we want, whenever we want.

• But I will

I'll be watching the second season of House of Cards soon, but I have not had the chance to focus on the second season yet. I will also probably rewatch the last episode of the first season just to refresh my memory of the first season, as I need a refresher.