• The world is on fire

Hi there my name is bob Ross I believe that the pretty little trees are here and more cloud puffs the sports not too intense and I am the best ever https://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/jtv_user_pictures/bobross-profile_image-0b9dd167a9bb16b5-300x300.jpeg go to that website and I will find you if you don't go to the website that is fine

• No they are not to intnse

They aint i broke my collar bone but that ok im feeling ok thanks for asking and i read slob for life so back of man so keep come and play soccer f0r life it is not to intense sighing of pizzaman101 need pizza come to me i live in englsand in the small town of lebron what are those

• They are not to intense

They are not too intense I do not think they are intense because you will not get severely injured but you might get a small injury like a torn muscle but you won't get multiple broken bones like professional athletes might. Also I only know one person that has got injured from youth sports and he broke his knee cap.
    Report Post

• Youth sports are too intense.

My sister did gymnastics and she was planning on becoming a professional when she was around 9 years old. She got good enough to go to championships. But she had to stop because gymnastics seriously messed up her body. Her vertebrae popped out of her spine and now she visits the chiropractor twice a month to undo the damage that was done to her body because of gymnastics. Youth sports are too intense because they require too much practice, time and money.

• No not too intense

Its mainly the person you are going against is the aggressor. Sports help alot of people even with scholarships. Also its gets you out of the house, to become a more healthier person. Sports also let people who are shy come out there shell and show talent that they have

• They aren't too intense

My names Alexy Fishy

• Wombats r life

Wombat eat peanutsnnb b bb b b bb b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b

• They aren't too intense

It keeps you out of trouble and builds character and healthier lifestyle i don't think they are soive broken bones but nothing serious and concusions but I'm fine so its not that big of a deal i i ii i i i i i i ii i i ii i i i.

• They aren't too intense

• No they are not to intnse

• No they ain't

I have barely seen anyone my age (Child) get injured, I have only seen one person (that didn't play football) and this was in soccer. I also think that in my case kids should have fun and enjoy sports instead of worrying about getting hurt or injured. We also have grown safer over time we started out wearing leather helmets now it changed into very strong helmets.

• They are not to intense

Report Post

• They are not too intense

I do not think they are intense because you will not get severely injured but you might get a small injury like a torn muscle but you won't get multiple broken bones like professional athletes might. Also I only know one person that has got injured from youth sports and he broke his knee cap.