• No they are not to intnse

They aint i broke my collar bone but that ok im feeling ok thanks for asking and i read slob for life so back of man so keep come and play soccer f0r life it is not to intense sighing of pizzaman101 need pizza come to me i live in englsand in the small town of lebron what are those

• They are not to intense

They are not too intense I do not think they are intense because you will not get severely injured but you might get a small injury like a torn muscle but you won't get multiple broken bones like professional athletes might. Also I only know one person that has got injured from youth sports and he broke his knee cap.
    Report Post

• Wombats r life

Wombat eat peanutsnnb b bb b b bb b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b

• They aren't too intense

It keeps you out of trouble and builds character and healthier lifestyle i don't think they are soive broken bones but nothing serious and concusions but I'm fine so its not that big of a deal i i ii i i i i i i ii i i ii i i i.

• They aren't too intense

• No they are not to intnse

• No they ain't

I have barely seen anyone my age (Child) get injured, I have only seen one person (that didn't play football) and this was in soccer. I also think that in my case kids should have fun and enjoy sports instead of worrying about getting hurt or injured. We also have grown safer over time we started out wearing leather helmets now it changed into very strong helmets.

• They are not to intense

Report Post

• They are not too intense

I do not think they are intense because you will not get severely injured but you might get a small injury like a torn muscle but you won't get multiple broken bones like professional athletes might. Also I only know one person that has got injured from youth sports and he broke his knee cap.