Have youths done more harm than good in our society?

• They are disrespectful

They have no manners, they think they can do what ever they please, they go around thinking they're the big I AM, they swear and use bad language even when small children are around, the wear their trousers to their bottom of their bottoms and they do not think of others.

• Youths have done more good than harm in today's society.

Youths have done more good than harm in today's society. When I see what all my daughter and her friends have done, I know for a fact that the youth of today have done so much good that it is hard to even consider the harm. They work so hard to make this world a better place for everyone.

• The youth is the gateway for progression

The youth of a country are typically the ones with the most radical ideas. Youth are not bound by oversights and bigotry brought upon by old age, and thus they are the catalyst for real progression. Although they sometimes act rash and stupid, overall their influence is necessary to avoid an overly conservative society, which can be very harmful.