Having a variety of cultures and languages in America benefits everyone?

Asked by: mdepyper19
  • It makes us more knowledgeable

Globalization is unenviable, and if America is to stay at top in the global economy, they must engage with those of other cultures. It keeps us from being ignorant, and overall will contribute to a better relations among races and cultures. That being said, there are a few cultures that I would be rather cautious about, but overall this is a net positive, and Americans should embrace it.

• John was here

G to I do not want you back to sleep and I'm still not working out and I have a great way to the point of the day before my alarm for the first half of the best of the year day and night in with my life and I have don't have a the first half of the day

• Pooopingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg on your dic

Big dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd in your mommy!!!!! D dd dddd d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d deezzzzzzzz nuts are the only you suck

• Makes us knowledge able

I say that it should be bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bsld dj jd jd ow ow owj djwjw ownwj wjwj owo o I say that it should be bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bsld dj jd jd ow ow owj djwjw ownwj wjwj owo o

• Everyone could use some expanded horizons.

Absolutely. America is known as 'The Great Melting Pot'. That doesn't mean only Christianity and English can be practiced. America is a place where people can learn from everyone, neighbor and peer. The idea of only allowing a certain 'culture' or language completely ruins the thing America was founded on, Freedom.

• Diversity is just a code word for mass racial genocide. That's all it is. It is a charge-call for the destruction of American culture.

The US has for quite some time accepted massive numbers of citizens from all over the globe. Waves of immigration that came into the country at the early part of the 20th century hinged on the industrial revolution, wars and border changes throughout Europe. The 'diversity' that was encouraged at the time was met with mutually beneficial arrangements of productive citizens and innovation (inventors and industrialists and productive, tax-paying workers). However, this was before the dawn of Lyndon Johnson's social welfare systems and social service programs that have become the saving grace for Democratic politicians seeking votes. The system has been set up (either purposefully or simply inadvertently) to foster to individuals who contribute nothing, but seek dependence on the system, and the system continues to justify its existence by allowing it, all at the tax-payer's expense. Legal immigrants and citizens alike have had enough... There is a limit to the number of immigrants that can be allowed in any one empire (the largest empire in the world - the Turkish / Ottoman empire) extended itself yet set a limit eventually of multi-multiculturalism and multi-national citizenry they were willing to accept. Arguments against colonialism (British 'White' Colonialism) is a fruitless argument, as the Ottoman empire was the largest, longest existing empire know to date, far outlasting the current American empire. This is a limit to what this nation can do... As any empire has its limitation. This is the hard reality that many liberal politicians seem to ignore. Largely, it is due to their desire for voter turn-out for their candidates... Selfish in nature, disregarding the health of the empire.

• We have enough

Although, we already have many cultures in the U.S. i believe we have enough. So many people believe in equality, but yet, no one is truly equal. People are always offended by what someone else says, and enough is just enough. Stop them aliens, and make America happy again. ( To my red neck).

• Not for everyone.

It goes against The Coalition Of People Whose Lives Are Ruined Whenever Other People Are Treated Equally, So no this is not everyone.

Those who wish to silence everyone who don't believe what they believe's voice, deserve a voice to.

It is only right that they can have the opportunity to tell everyone ells to shut up, and say only those who follow are way of life are good, and then complain that not every little thing goes their way.

• Geography Class (Graettinger Terril - Ruthven Aryshire)

For geography i am supposed to say No but i have know idea any facts to help me.

My argument is that: Having a variety of cultures and languages in America benefits everyone.

Evidence for my argument:

Evidence against my argument:

Rebuttal to evidence against my argument:

Here are the Questions Please Help me!