Hawaii primary: Should Barack Obama be involved in this primary?

• Yes he should

Yes he should be involved in this primary he is from the state of Hawaii. He was a resident at one time years ago as a child. He should have the most reason to be involved he is the President of the United States and has achieved so much in his life. He has overcome diversity and racial hate in his own life.

• Why shouldn't he?

As a man born in the state of Hawaii, I think he has every right to use his influence in the upcoming election. He wants to do what he believes is right for his home state. I think given the opportunity many of us would do the same. As a democratic country we all have the right to be involved in the primary, Barak Obama, even as president, should be no exception.

• Obama is barely affiliated with Hawaii

Barack Obama is the president of the United States. He should not lower himself to a level where he is playing a role in a primary election in Hawaii. Although he was born in Hawaii, this type of involvement is unprofessional and should not take precedent. He has presidential duties and responsibilies that must come first.

• No He Shouldn't

I do not believe Barack Obama should be involved with the Hawaii primary. While it is customary for a President to support the next candidate, I would rather not see this happen given all of his promises and his inability to follow through. I think the whole election process is a scam, so the Hawaii primary isn't really that important in the long run.