• Yes, he probably will.

Yes, I feel there's an excellent chance that Lamar Jackson will win. He's an outstanding athlete who is well recognized for his accomplishments. In addition, he's gotten a lot of press lately for his achievements. He seems very popular, so all of these reasons combine to a yes, he will likely win.

• He is the best.

Most of the experts agree that Lamar Jackson will win the Heisman. He has had the most success, both as an individual player and as a team. A lot of the nominees have been individually talented, but Jackson knows how to get the best out of his teammates. He is the ultimate team player.

• Lamar Jackson win the Heisman

Lamar Jackson win the Heisman trophy because, at this point in the season, no other football player has distinguished himself enough to remove Jackson as the presumptive leader. This, in spite of the fact that Jackson has lost two games in a row. This year has a surprisingly weak field of candidates.

• Yes I think Jackson will win

There are some very strong players named as the finalists for the Heisman trophy as you would expect to be! With Lamar Jackson being the favorite to the majority of people I expect him to win. He has had a brilliant sophomore season so he would be a very worthy winner and thats why I think he'll get it.