• Early treatment of HIV in infants is not only effective but essential.

The treatment of infants with HIV is absolutely essential due to the progressive nature of the disease. Early medical intervention with regards to chronic medical conditions can prevent the otherwise relentless progress towards further complications. This especially important with HIV which left unchecked can develop into it's most fatal form AIDS.

• Early treatment methods for HIV on infants is effective.

Early treatment methods for HIV on infants is effective. Sources say that HIV develops rapidly in infants and without treatment infants will die from AIDS before their first Birthday. With early detection of HIV in infants, and application of antiretroviral treatment, infants born with HIV during the 1980's and 1990's are at this point in time entering adulthood.

• Effective HIV treatment in infants has a long way to go but is making huge steps.

Whilst some tremendous pioneering work has recently been developed in treating infants for HIV, there is still no cure for HIV. Sadly the infant who was supposedly 'cured' of HIV in the US has been found to still test positive for the virus. Despite this, HIV treatment is more effective than ever and taken very seriously in terms of treating infants. Additionally, many infants born to HIV positive mothers are now being born without the disease due to intervention such as cesarean sections and bottle feeding, meanign that the infant does not develop the virus in the first place. We now understand more than ever about HIV and the stigma towards the disease is slowly eroding.

• No, I don't believe it is.

I think the most important time for HIV prevention is when the baby is already in the womb and during his or her birth. I think after these events it is too late to stop the spread of HIV. This new research proves that to be the case since the child now has the HIV virus.

lizzdixon says2017-09-17T01:31:11.857
Thanks to dr.Ojoka for his good work I never believe that HIV has cure, I
was HIV positive over 3 year now before I came across a comment about how
dr.Ojoka cure HIV and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mind
that he can’t cure HIV I just decided to give it a try I contact him that
night luckily to me he replied me, but I don’t believe him I thought it was
a scam but I still hold on to see the work of Dr ojoka if he is saying the
truth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and I
waited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for check
up and I went for HIV test I cant believe I was negative,am so happy and
grateful to God for using Dr ojoka to cure me, that is the reason why i
decided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommend
Dr.Ojoka to you all around the world,contact him on his Email dr.Ojokarootandherbal@gmail.Com or you can also reach him through thanks whatapp number +2348144172934
dr.Ojoka for helping me at this young age if you need help contact,
He can also cure so many sickness like
(1) herpes(2) hiv(3) als(4) dick enlargement(5) hepatitis B(6) ALOPECIA(7) CANCER,(8) DIABETES,(9) HERPES CURE(10) GETTING YOUR LOVER OR HUSBAND BACK(11) IMPOTENCE,(12) BARENESS/INFERTILITY(13) DIARRHE (14) ASTHMA